|Could this be Love|

The his body felt next to mine was magnetic almost, there was a connection between us that I didn't know exactly what it was but it was alluring to say the least

The his body felt next to mine was magnetic almost, there was a connection between us that I didn't know exactly what it was but it was alluring to say the least. But why was I submitting to him, is this sympathy or something else that i'm feeling. He somehow struck a cord in my heart that day, a cord that I though I never encounter or heard of. I was different from that day on, I had started to become nervous and anxious to be around him. Just what was he doing to me. How and why did he make me feel so different, there was no more hatred or resent, nor fear or silence between me and him.

"Are you alright Rosalie." I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts and looked towards where the sound came from. I had forgotten where I was for a moment. Adrien stood next to me while the maids were doing my hair, today was the day where Adrien would announce me to the public.

"Yes I'm alright just a little nervous that's all." I replied to him trying to play it off.

"You have nothing to be nervous about mon amour, the people will love you." How could he say the opinions of others so calmly. I don't know how everyone would react much less to seeing someone from mafia origins.

Suddenly the door of the dressing room was opened and a butler stepped in.
"Sir your suit is ready for you in the fitting room." The butler spoke then Adrien nodded.

"I'll be there in a minute, can I get a kiss my love." Adrien said and I could already feel the heat start to build up in my cheeks, he then knelt down so we could be at eye level. I kissed him on the forehead and quickly looked away. Even after some time that we shared Im still nervous around him.

"On the lips next time my love." I turned back around as he said that and his lips suddenly met mine, even if it was short I loved every second of it, God why do I enjoy this so much. His lips separated from mine as he gave me a genuine smile then left the dressing room. The maid continued to do my hair and soon moved onto my makeup, after she was finished I slipped on the beautiful dress that was given to me.

It was a stunning white silky dress with lace along the sides, back and bottom of the dress. My hair was done in simple curls but with some hair joining together in the back, then It was finished off with a white floral clip. As for my makeup it was a simple look, with a beige cut crease and deep red lipstick.

"You look exquisite Miss Van Cartier." The maid said.

"Oh thank you but really it's all thanks to you for working your magic." I replied and she smiled but as she was about to speak a knock on the door interrupted her.

"Miss Van Cartier your husband has asked me to take you to the conference room, the meeting will soon begin."  A man wearing a suit stepped into the room while speaking, I saw the maid nod from the mirror and he left.

"You will do great things for France Miss Van Cartier." The maid spoke then sprayed some perfume on my body, I smiled and thanked her then followed the butler out the door.