|When I first saw You|

She sat down ever so gently and looked back at me with a smile

She sat down ever so gently and looked back at me with a smile. Her soft, delicate hands glided across the piano as she began to play it. Rosalie continued her sweet little symphony while looking over toward the window, she played a piece of music that echoed in my mind. Her sweet music.

That smile of hers made my heart burst as she gestured me to come by her side, I followed and obliged as I was hers entirely. Her toy that she could control with the simple command of words. She continued to play the piano while giving me glances as I kneeled by her side, listening, patiently waiting for her command.

I knew that from the day when I saw those blue azure eyes that I would become completely hers, not the other way around. She was my master, the person who had the key to my heart and who could toy with it however they please.

I wanted her to be all mine but in reality she was making me hers, with every word she spoke. I was brought to my knees like a dog waiting to obey their owner, she enlaced me with her fingers into this web of love. I was her prey instead, she had and remained full control over my mind and heart.

She finished the piece of music she played and looked over at me, her long black hair in a bun with strands neatly pulled out. Her slender fingers traced the sides of my face as she pulled my chin up, those blue eyes looked at me with such seduction and lust. They could drive any man crazy. As she leaned down to kiss me with those plump red lips of her she stopped and moved my hand towards her stomach, my eyes opened as I looked down at her.

Her stomach was round and it looked like she was pregnant, she smiled down and nodded to me. She didn't have to say a word for me to understand she was pregnant, I could feel my eyes beginning to let smalls tears down as she looked back at me but with a sad and almost depressed look.

"The universe may not want us together but I do. We can tear each other apart and believe it's what is right but I refuse to accept it that way. I want you, and I want this."

My eyes shot open as I felt my body covered in sweat, I panted for bits of oxygen as I just woke up. I looked around and I was back in my home in France, from the events of three years ago I was still haunted with those words I said to her.

But I left it at that, I didn't try to kidnap her, chase her or force her to be my wife again, I let it go. We were nothing now, and as miserable as I am now I knew I couldn't take her back. Even if I did see her again I couldn't have her back, I'm not the one for her. I made so many mistakes which lead me here and I can't take any of them back.

From when this whole ordeal started I've been having that same dream ever since, but with each night I slept only parts of it were complete. I had been waiting for her to finish that sentence for a while since I would wake up, only for her to finish part of it. Leaving more bits every night until now, just what did it mean.

I knew her words meant something but what, she still wanted me yeah right. I have less of a chance now then what I had before, suddenly my sister came waltzing into my room along with my brother and dragged the sheets off my body.