|Those blue Eyes|

I stared at the painting in front of my office, of Her

I stared at the painting in front of my office, of Her. The only woman I could ever love, I want her more than anything. I've tried to inch my way closer into her life but no matter what I try our ends don't meet but not anymore, I have waited far too long and I need her in my arms. My attempts in the past were futile, either I would look like some stalker towards her or she was just cooped up inside leaving me not many options to make a formal introduction. Even so I believe my patience has grown very thin and I need her. I need all of her in my arms.

I looked outside my company building as I was left in my thought, I guess I got carried away over her again. As I put my black coat on I then took my cell phone out and go called my driver.

"Alex I need you to take me to my private jet and tell the pilot to ready the plane as soon as possible" I said and didn't even let him speak before hanging up, I cant wait to see her. I remember what it was like when I saw her for the first time in ages, it was as vivid of a memory as yesterday.

"Sir if you could just wait for a moment."

"Do you honestly think I have time for you opinion right now James, I know what to do and what is best for my health alright. Now tell me what the update on our guests."

"Very well then, so far they are holding out fine. Both parents still haven't revealed anything about.. um her. Oh and a painter will be here shortly to paint your portrait sir and some other paintings for the company." James replied and I nodded. I walked over to my break room where I saw a black throne in the center, an easel wasn't far from the throne then suddenly a woman with Raven black hair stepped into the room. She held her materials then placed them on the table near the easel. I was speechless, she was so naturally beautiful. But it was more then her beauty that captured me, this feeling inside me just made me feel complete when she was there.

I was confused to say the least and right as I was stepping out of this trance she looked at me, those slender sapphire like eyes pulled me in even more. And then her voice, I was already hooked on this woman and I don't even know her name.

"Please take a seat Sir and pose however you like." Those silky words rolled of her tongue in a pure melancholic voice. For the first time in forever I obeyed someone else's orders, I sat down and rested my right leg over my left them leaned back in the chair a bit. My right hand rested gently on my cheekbone as I studied sphere features more.

Her pale hands glided over her box of materials as she looked for what she needed. I wonder what those gentle hands could do. How they could glide over my face or gently run through my hair.

"You sure you're comfortable with that position Mr. Van Cartier." She spoke.

"Yes very." I replied almost immediately then she shrugged and started to paint on the large canvas upon the easel. I grew so enamored with her as she continued to paint, she looked so deeply immersed in her art and no one could take her away from this little world she created. Then before I knew it she placed her brush down and was done, I felt like time hadn't passed. Like only a minute flew by.