|Its only you|

She stared at me in complete fear after what I said to her then out of nowhere she smiled at me, small tears started flooding her eyesight and soon ran down her cheeks

"My lips belong to someone else, someone I still love."

I didn't want to believe the words that were coming out of her mouth, someone else. No, it's not possible, I made sure no man dared to be with her with the help of by bodyguards.

"I will never love you Adrien nor will I consider you my husband." I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart by multiple blades, there was no way in hell she found someone to love.

"Who is the man that has stolen what is rightfully mine." my voice was growing deeper by the second as I could feel my rage beginning to consume me.

"Why so you can lock him up where I'll never see him again." I gripped my fist onto the bedsheets, you could see my veins popping out but I could care less. I quickly made my way on top of her and grabbed her chin, forcing her to stare at me.

"If you won't tell me now then he will suffer more than what I have planed, I will torture him to the point where he will be begging me to kill him" I said and smashed my lips onto hers, in that moment my anger calmed down and I was in pure bliss. Her soft red lips against mine felt amazing, her kiss was what I have longed forever since I first met her.

I gently parted our lips away and looked down at the beauty before me, her blue eyes had more tears falling then before. Her eyes held fear in them as they stared back at me, I touched her lips with my thumb and she flinched at the small action. I smirked and kiss her again but this time deepening the kiss, moving my lips slightly trying to make it more intimate but she kept them shut.

I broke the kiss and stared back at her again then licked my lips in satisfaction.

"My dear Rosalie, it was a bluff wasn't it. You have never kissed anyone in your life and from now on it will only be me who kisses those sweet lips of yours" I said then took off her handcuffs, she quickly hugged her legs and hid her face from me. I moved closer to her wanting to cuddle her in my arms but she pushed me away.

"Don't come near me.. you... you... monster" she wasn't the first to call me that and I know she won't be the last but it hurt me, unlike the other times. She was the only person I didn't want to fear me and now she is more afraid of me than ever.

"I will have my guards escort you downstairs soon, I have to show you something. There are some clothes for you in the closet." I said to her but she didn't move an inch, I could hear her sniffling and it broke my heart that I made my love cry. But haven't you already made her feel pain since she got here. My consigues spoke as I swallowed the jumó that had formed in my throat. I inserted the keycard and left the room,  nodding at the guards as they closed the door and kept it guarded.

I headed downstairs and made my way into her special room, it was filled to the brim with paints of every kind along with canvases and brushes. My butler Giles came in and bowed in my presence.

Bound TogetherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara