|Decisions|

"So will you explain to me my dear Rosalie, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET PREGNA-!!"

"Shhh shh, god can't you be any less louder than you are Olivia, I told you I haven't told anyone yet and I can't risk letting parents know." I sighed and took a sip of the tea in front of me, I flew back to France after my appointment at the doctors. Just playing it off as going on a business trip and my parents were fine with it, Olivia is the first I was going to tell and u know she is the only one I can tell at this moment.

She could talk some sense into me on what to do with this thing, and yes I still refer to that as it. I just don't know. I might not even have it after this conversation, it's just growing inside of me.

"Sorry again it's just I haven't seen you in what almost five months now or more then you suddenly appear out of no where with some guys baby!?" She laughed nervously and started stress eating her macarons, something she tends to do.

"Trust me if I told you the hell of what happened I don't think you would believe me." Laughing it off as I said that.

"Try me Rosalie." Olivia replied and I sighed.

"Thsimanoutofnowhercomesandkidnapsmesayingimhiswifebecauseofsometreatyandbeholdiaparentlyamthenifingmyownmothertrappedandresueherandisabellaisnowmyauntlateronimkidnapedagainandheshotmymominthelegthwntakentoapressconfrencwwherwinowknowthatheusthekingoffranceandithefuturequeenslafterthatitsmyweddingdayandiescapeandohdidimeantionmyparentsareinthemafiaanywaysimnowthefaceoftheirxompanysandbuisnesslateroniattendameetinvandimposionedhuthesavesmeandtakesmeawaytosomesecludwdhouseinitalywherewehadsexand the rest is leading up till now." I added all in one breath.

"Your lucky I have great hearing or else I'll make you repeat it again, oh god Rosalie wow this is just. Wow!" She was struck with what I just told her. After she stood silent and I was brought with an uncomfortable silence.

"Well on the bright side if you ask me you got two benefits out of this, one you got to see your family and two you're not that girl who only has one friend. I can tell you don't seclude yourself into your own little world Rosalie, you have confidence now and spirit." Olivia was right about that, even I could tell the change in me after everything.

"Thank you for the pep talk but now what am I going to do with this." I answered then pointing to my stomach.

"Well I know your not prepared Rosalie I've seen you with my nephew, you can't be left alone with any kid. You panic too quickly. And I don't want you to kill the poor thing, your ending it's life before it even had one. Which leaves one more option, adoption." As she spoke I felt my heart drop, should giving it away to let it question why it's mother would leave it.

"This is too much for me to decide Olivia, I just don't know." I replied in defeat and placed my hand on the little bump that was on my stomach.

"I know it is Rosalie but what other choice is there, look how about you decide after some time with it. Maybe you'll change your mind, you still have time Rosalie but don't wait till the last second okay." Olivia added then came over to my side and gave me a hug, god knows I needed it.