|Just one Week|

From the events that happened moments ago, from me coughing out blood to being tied up and poisoned

From the events that happened moments ago, from me coughing out blood to being tied up and poisoned. I don't think I wanted to ever wake up, I just wanted this day to be over with and fall into a deep slumber.

I couldn't feel my body, and I sensed no limb or finger of mine moving. My head was numb with nothing but my thoughts, where even am I right now.

Slowly I could start to hear my surroundings such as the wind blowing against the trees. The sound of birds chirping, leaves rustling, and the feeling of my face being touched? My eyes snapped open almost too quickly as I adjusted to the light in the room, and my eyes met two beautiful brown ones I could remember any day.

"My sleeping beauty." I felt my eyes soften and sink in to his touch, this sudden warmth came and i realized how much I missed the feeling. But why did he give me that warmth, why was it only him? After everything he has done and out me through he somehow managed to provide me this warm feeling of safety, security and something else I can't quite put my finger on.

"What happened.." my throat felt soar as I tried to speak then Adrien gave me some water and it helped ease the pain a bit.

"I guess you could consider me your knight in shinning armor. A man who worked in one of the other Italian branches poisoned you, he got what he deserved." I was a bit relieved that the man got what was coming to him but how did he know where I was, it was a private event not even my parents knew the exact location.

"Well thank you for saving me, honestly I owe you my life. I could have died, anyways where are we right now." My eyes wandered about the room.

"I brought you to one of my villas in Italy, and I know your going to want to leave but I have a proposal." My eyes averted back to him. I should at least hear him out, he did after all just save me and beat that guy.

"Will you stay with me here, just for a week. I'll take you back once the seven days are over. I know I was horrible to you but now I'm ready to let it all go, you, the treaty, my love, I want to make you happy by giving you what you want. I've come to realize that I will never be able to make you happy, so I ask you this Rosalie, will you please stay with me so I can leave it all behind knowing it was a good ending." His words gave me a bittersweet feeling, I was confused at both my feelings and his. But he was right about one thing, whatever we have built needed closure.

"One week Adrien, after all I do owe you for saving me back there." I replied and he gave me a small smile. He helped me regain my strength then lead me downstairs where we were eating together. From the interior of the building I could tell it was an older style Italian house. Everything was well furnished with modern furniture and appliances, an entirely secluded Italian villa just for us.

"Thank you for-"

"Enough with thanking me for staying alright, I already told you it's the least I could do." I interrupted with ease in my tone.