|The calm before the Storm|

It was dead silent in this room full of mirrors that I was in

It was dead silent in this room full of mirrors that I was in. No noise could be heard and it seemed almost unending, I was the only one here. My reflection was everywhere as I placed my hands against one of the mirrors, I'm my reflection I noticed I wore this elegant white goddess like dress with a gold wreath around my head. But ad I examined myself the mirrors suddenly shifted and I heard footsteps coming my way, I turned around but nothing was there.

"Did you miss me."

My heart skipped a beat as I looked around me and there he was, Adrien. He stood in front of the mirror that I looked at myself in earlier. Adrien wore an all white suit with gold accents around the hems of it.

"What do you want." I asked and he smiled.

"You still don't understand do you Rosalie, my dear sweet Rosalie. You should really understand by now what I want." He replied then took a step forward, I took one back but now there were three mirrors with him in it.

"I want you and only you, I crave for you to be by my side and be only mine."

"I miss you so much, come back to me."

"I'm so sorry for how I treated you Rosalie, I just want you to understand."

"I know my actions caused you pain but we can fix that, just come back to me."

"We can be like how we once were, when we were children." As he continued to speak more Adriens disbursed into the mirrors then I could no longer see myself, only him.

His voice grew louder as he repeated those words again and again. I looked around in fear then started banging on the mirrors for an exit to this madness.

"Please let me go please I beg you." I pleaded as my eyes started to slip out tears and then my pleas were answered when the mirrors smashed. I shielded myself until I could hear nothing again, carefully I looked out and saw the room was all black.

My dress was the only light source that somehow illuminated the way. I started walking around as my heels clicked against the ground but then I saw another light source off in the distance. I started to hear laughter and giggles so I picked up my pace until I reached the light source.

A golden door stood in front of me now and the handle glimmered with an iridescent glow. I turned the handle and stepped inside the room, my eyes wandered around and I was greeted with a beautiful garden. Butterfly, bees, birds and other animals could be seen everywhere in this garden. It was stunning with its many different flowers but something caught my attention, a stone gazebo. I walked over to it and stood in the middle, It seemed like the gardens beauty had elevated at this viewpoint.

"Do you remember this place." I turned my head around quickly and was met with Adrien again.

"Maybe, what is it to you." I asked and a genuine smile played on his lips.