|More than a Sunrise|

Hundreds of thoughts raced throughout my mind as I considered going through with telling her this

Hundreds of thoughts raced throughout my mind as I considered going through with telling her this. A whole week in a secluded area, just the two of us with closure awaiting at the end.

I knew that after all of this I wouldn't forget her or forget the times we shared, there was no possible way I could.

The present came flooding back in as I looked down. She laid on my chest in our bedroom as the soft wind blew through the open windows, after the horseback ride I finally knew what closure had meant for the both of us. A time of no regrets and not just our company throughout the week.

I was going to keep her promise no matter what, but I was also going to keep mine. To never be in her life again, my black heart ached at the though of never seeing her beautiful self again. This wasn't good for my heart problems but in the end I just want to make her happy. And if my heart can accept that then, that is all I need. Even if I had the power to lock her up and keep her bound to me for all of eternity, I chose not to.

Her heart is so pure yet chaotic, adventurous but calm, I couldn't taint her. I couldn't retreat the same stupid mistake that caused her drift away from me. Not now and not ever.

I placed my hand against her soft almost pale skin I sighed in disbelief that she was actually here, the only woman I could love. She was so close but so far away. I gently kissed her forehead, maybe in another world we could have been together. Married happily and in love, but that would be in another life my love. A life where Im worthy of you.

Holding her close to me I suddenly felt a drop of water on my chest, I looking down and saw that she was crying in her sleep. I wiped the tear off her soft skin and her eyes began to open, I smile down on her and so does she.

"How was your little nap." I spoke.

"Very relaxing, probably one of the best naps I had in my life." She replied and placed her lips on mine, I was a bit surprised but kissed her back.

"No regrets remember." My lips involuntarily smiled at her choice of words.

"Don't worry I remember." I replied and flipped us over so she was underneath me, I kissed her once more then my lips began to  trail down her face and onto her neck. Her angelic laugh was heard in the room as I kissed her throat.

I could feel her soft slender fingers run through my hair and I relaxed on her chest, her heart beat increased as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Adrien get off, your squishing me." She laughed while I chuckled but didn't move because I felt like everything around us had stopped. Time had stopped, worries were gone, responsibilities vanished. It was like the world was ours but in this house, just for the two of us.

"Let me stay and listen to your heart beat for a while, It makes me calm." I answered then looked back up at her as she smiled in agreement.

"Alright but those hands better not move lower." My right eyebrow cocked up and a mischievous grin appeared as my hands started to slide down her waist.