|The Final Challenge|

My wounds had been cleaned off and attended to by Alexis who also helped me into a nice black suit, I had two guns on my chest holsters along with a couple of daggers

My wounds had been cleaned off and attended to by Alexis who also helped me into a nice black suit, I had two guns on my chest holsters along with a couple of daggers. I was ready for this.

I stepped out of the car my black boots stepping against the paved ground, I look over to Alexis for verification and he nodded. Kicking down the large doors I was met with a beautiful chapel adorned with roses of every kind.

"I OBJECT!!" I know it sounded cliche and all but it felt good to say it.

Margret had just stepped foot onto the alter in her long white wedding dress, while Adrien wore a white tuxedo.

"You seriously can't do one job right can you Alexis." She commented then took out a gun from one of the guards then cocked it and pointed it at me.

"Yeah that's right, I'm sick and tired of your bullshit Margret. I'm done being your little spy!" Alexis exclaimed and stood in front of me, shielding me from the gun.

"Guards deal with this nuisance outside, I want to hear what my dear cousin has to say." Margret commanded them snapped her fingers, quickly guards came out of every corner and took hold of Alexis. I tried to fight them off but they ended up grabbing me until Alexis and the doors closed for good.

"Let him out now, it's me you want to kill right. Leave him out of this!" I exclaimed and she only snickered.

"Oh trust me he will be fine, I don't need him anyways and neither do I of you." She replied then held her hand on the trigger, ready to press it at any moment.

"Before you kill me I have a proposal, I want to settle this the right way. A one on one.  A fight to the death, after all a bullet wouldn't be the right way to kill me off. You did say it yourself that you wanted to make my death the most painful." I replied and walked over to the center of the isle.

"I figured you would do so, alright then let's begin." She responded and I smirked, she began to rip off her over skirt and the bottom of her dress to reveal her white pants and artillery.

"Knifes only if you don't mind I would like to get a little payback for the little torture session." I added then she nodded slightly and began to take off her guns and other weapons leaving only her daggers.

"Not another inch or you die now." Adrien exclaimed as he held a gun to Margrets temple.

"Looks like you came armed Adrien, well played but not properly executed." Margret commented thanks drop kicked him in the blink of an eye and took the gun.

"NO DONT!!" I yelled and raced over toward the alter but I was too late, the sound of a gun shot echoed through the throne room. I looked over at Adrien and saw his abdomen bleeding rapidly and at that point all I saw was red. I ran toward her with my dangers in hand and started slashing at her repeatedly.

"NO ROSALIE DONT!!" Adrien yelled at me but was brought quickly with a grunt of pain.

I looked over at Adrien only to see the blood speeding more and more over his grey tux. I suddenly felt a kick and realized it came from Margret. I looked over at her and saw the gun pointed right at me my head.