|Where am I|

I try to move in my bed as I found myself uncomfortable, my body felt something around me and I tried kicking it off

I try to move in my bed as I found myself uncomfortable, my body felt something around me and I tried kicking it off. I was tired of whatever the thing that was wrapped around me and with one strong kick I knocked whatever was on me off the bed.

"Princess what was that for." Alright I know for a fact I don't have a fucking boyfriend so what was that deep gruff voice.

My eyes shot open as I suddenly heard movement coming from the other side, my body got up and I looked around the room. Adjusting my eyesight to everything that I saw. It was all black and gold with a sophisticated touch, a classy bedroom fit for anyone of high luxury was before me.
I looked around more and noticed to my right a shirtless man at the bottom of the bed. I screamed and threw the blanket at him then stumbled out of bed and quickly made my way towards the door but an arm stopped me.

"Now mon trésor that's not how you should wake up your fiance." I looked up and saw the same man I met yesterday, it just had to be him. Wait was he the one who knocked me out, it would then explain a lot as to why he grabbed me and the way he was towards me.

"Oh yeah sorry for waking you up like that um if you will excuse me for a moment." I replied as I slipped his hand off and ran towards the door, I pulled the handle and ran out of the door and down a hallway.

"Baby girl you shouldn't play these games with me, you should know that I always find a way to win and get what I want." I continued to run down the hallway his voice echoed throughout this maze of a house. I ran down the stairs almost stumbling until I found myself in what seemed like the foyer. Running towards the large black doors I tried to open them but they wouldn't budge. I looked around and saw the kitchen entrance, maybe it could lead to a backdoor? I asked myself but took the chance quickly as I heard his footsteps echo in the hallway, making my way quietly but swiftly into the kitchen.  I was right, there was a door to the outside and the ticket to freedom.

I opened the door quickly but find a beautiful garden with black iron fences surrounding the outside, the border seemed like it could go on forever. Did it have no end.

"Admiring our beautiful garden huh." My spine shivered as I felt cold arms wrap themselves around me.

"If you are looking for some extra cash then I'll give it to you but please just let me go." I pleaded and noticed my hands beginning to tremble slightly. His lips suddenly found their way onto my neck and he started planting kisses. I bit my lip trying to hide the fear I had built up already for this man. He was capable of kidnapping me and who knows what more. Just what are this man's intentions.

"Your skin feels so soft mon amore." He spoke and kissed more of my neck even nibbling onto some parts.

"Please can you stop and answer my questio- AH!" In a swift motion, his hand made its way into my shirt and he squeezed my breast, I let out a small whimper when I felt his other hand do the same.

"I love hearing your whimpers my love, so tell me. If I let my hands travel lower will I get to hear your soft moans, as far as I'm concerned you have never been touched down there out of fear and chastity." What he said shocked me because he was right, I always had a fear of pleasure and I preferred to stay away from it by any means necessary. But how did he know that, just who is this guy.

"Don't you even dare touch me ever again." I replied then elbowed him, I took his hands off me and ran back inside the house then locking him outside.

"I will touch you however I please and don't you ever stop me." He replied while placing his hand on the spot where I elbowed him. I'm a sudden turn he realized what I had done and began to hang in the door.

"You brought this upon yourself mister and you will stay out there for all that I care and rot." I exclaimed and ran out of the kitchen with him yelling my name, telling me to open the door. I looked around trying to find a house phone until I saw one on a small table near the entrance. I grabbed the phone and dialed 911 hoping, praying that I can get out of here as soon as possible and by the grace of God the phone answered

"Hello police, there is this strange man who kidnapped me please please send help he's outside right now trying to break down the door."

"Oh you must be the master's fiancé, I understand that he might seem a bit frightful to you but just let him in before you get yourself into deeper trouble." A man said on the other line then it went dead, I dropped the phone and went on my knees as my eyes started to cry involuntarily. No, there has to be a way out, I have to leave. I have to get out of here as soon as possible, I look at the door and wiped my tears. Come on Rosalie pull yourself together.

Ahead of me there were two large glass windows near the door and I only had one plan in mind that would help me. Break the window.

I looked around for somethinging heavy until I found a chair and in one swift motion I threw the chair towards the window. Glass rained down on me but I couldn't care less, freedom was only seconds away until I heard the door from the kitchen slam. My eyes widened but I jumped out the window and started running for my life.

Everything around me became a blur as I only focused on getting as far away from here as possible. My mind was running ten times faster out of fear, all I wanted to do was to go home and cry into Isabella's arms and feel safe. The nightmare was almost over as I could see the sunlight shine in this dark forest, I started running faster until my feet stopped.

The same black iron fence that looked about ten feet tall separated me from my freedom. Where there's a fence there's a gate. I looked around and saw on my left the gate in the distance, I started sprinting towards the gate until I stopped. One strong looking guy walked near the gate and stood by guarding it. Shit. How am I supposed to get around him, I crouched down and hid behind a tree that gave me enough distance from him.

I looked around and to my luck I found some rocks, picking up one of the heavy rocks I kept it at my side. I had to knock this guy out quickly before anyone notices, taking the rock I careful carried it towards him. As I steadily walked towards him suddenly a twig snapped and I quickly hid behind a different tree.

"Who's there." The man asked and I stayed quiet, you could only hear the breeze rustling through the branches of the tree and the silence of the forest. He walked beside the tree that I hid behind and I threw the rock at him with all my power. There were small speckles of blood where the rock hit him as his unconscious body hit the ground, I began to search his suit until I found some keys and a gun. My hands shook violently as I held the gun, but I had to push my fear aside in order to leave. I checked if there was no more guards around the area and thankfully I was safe.

I took the keys and tried each one on the gate until I found the right one, the black gate opened with the slight sound of metal clashing together. I slipped through and closed it then ran into the forest, my legs grew tired of running but I couldn't stop, not here, not now, not ever. By some miracle I started to heard the sound of cars passing by, trying to quicken my pace my legs failed me and I fell into the floor. I took long and heavy breaths of air trying to calm my breathing down.

Eventually after a couple of tries I got up and ran towards the sound of cars, the sunlight blinded my sight as I saw the road and the beautiful view of the ocean. Just where the hell did this man take me to. The road was empty and the sound of cars stopped. There has to be a town or city near here, I need to contact the police as soon as possible. I started running down the side of the road and continued on for what seemed like hours until I saw a small police station, I began to run faster than ever before.

Freedom was all I could think about, I stood in front of the station and opened the door. An officer with blond hair looked at me strangely as he sat in his chair, I was finally safe but before I knew it my vision darkened and my body felt numb.

Not this feeling again.