|A Losing Game|

His lips were on mine as he took us back to his house in Italy, Lucas was fast asleep in one of the guest rooms while Adrien took me to his room

It felt almost too good to have his lips on mine again yet somehow it was a guilt pleasure, I enjoyed it but I also held a nagging feeling that I knew I couldn't have him. Dragging that thought to the back of my mind I continued to kiss him back, his tongue traced my lips as I smiled.

"Your going to make me regret doing this Adrien." I spoke.

"Then regret all you want my love but tonight, you're officially mine." And just as those words escaped his lips we fell onto the bed.

His lips went further down as he unzipped my dress from the back, the silk and lace fabric fell off easily only to reveal my black laced lingerie.

"All fucking mine." He grunted and quickly began to take his suit off. He flung his blazer and pants across the room eagerly, ready to start the nights pleasure.

Adrien pulled my underwear off quickly and placed his mouth against my entrance. His tongues lapped around the rim of my lips until it slowly entered. It had been so long since I have felt pleasure and with Lucas I never really thought much of it. But now I wanted pleasure more than anything.

"Just fuck me already Adrien please, I want it." I pleaded and he looked up at me and I felt his lips play a smirk against me.

"Needy are we." He replied then left one final kiss on my clit and stood on his knees. Adrien took his boxers off quickly and started to stroke is hardened member. Two years after that night and I can still remember how he left me, a moaning mess with only sex in mind.

As Adrien began to insert himself slowly into me the feelings of my walls being spread apart came. The first time was painful but now with years after it felt like his dick had gotten bigger and was stretching me even more.

"I want to ride you." I moaned as he insisted more of himself into me, I flipped him over and slowly pushed the rest of himself inside of me. I rolled my hips against him and slowly started to push his member in and out of me.

"Fuck baby don't tease me like that." Adrien grunted as I slowed my pace down.

"Hmm what would happen if I went slow-."

"No, your already tease my cock enough. I think it's time we pick up the pace." He demanded then grabbed my waist quickly and pushed me down against him. I gasped at his sudden movement and he took it as an opportunity to force his hand against my throat.

He began to thrust and with every following one more differs then the other. His hand wasn't too tight around my throat to cut off my breathing but it gave me a whole new feeling. I felt bad that I enjoyed his calluses hands wrapped around my throat but it felt so ducking good to feel something tight around there.