|The Unknown|

Just as quick as the festivities continued later on came the rough parts of pregnancy, morning sickness along with the other symptoms hit

Just as quick as the festivities continued later on came the rough parts of pregnancy, morning sickness along with the other symptoms hit. Then before I knew it my nine months were already up.

"Fuck get it out already!!" I yelled as I felt every inch of my body aching in pain.

"Push sweetheart, just a few more." My mother said as she tried to calm me down but how the hell could I. This excruciating pain was beyond words could describe.

"Yeah take deep breaths, look I can see the hea-" as Olivia spoke she fainted on the ground great just the support I needed.

"Fuck!!" I cursed then the feeling dawned upon me as I pushed one last time and heard the baby crying. The nurses quickly cut the umbilical cord and cleaned the baby up and did their protocols before handing him to me.

I started crying out of joy as I held him in my arms. He had light pale skin like mines and small tuffs of dark brown hair. His lips were a bit rosy as I kissed his head, my sweet little boy.

"Oh my, he's beautiful Rosalie." My mother said as she looked down at him.

"What's his name sweetheart." My father asked and I looked down at him again.

"Lucas, Lucas Christian Laurents." I replied and kissed him once more. Later on I let my mother and father hold him as they looked down in amusement. Soon Olivia woke up with the help of the doctors and got to hold the baby next until he started opening his eyes and beginning to cry.

They handed him back to me and he calmed down in second while in my embrace, I guess he already knows who his mother is. As he opens his eyes fully I noticed his two beautiful bright blue eyes but with brown around the center. It reminded me of him but I pushed it aside to wander off in the back of my mind.

"You put mommy through so much pain just to get you out." I spoke and played with his little hands as he clasped onto mine.

"Mom Dad I have decided to move out, I know it's sudden but I want us to have our own place. The house is near yours just a ten minute drive away, I want me and Lucas to have our own little place for just the two of us." I added then looked at them.

"Well I'm a little sad your leaving but if it's only a ten minute drive then I guess it's fine but you have to visit at least four times a week." My mother replied and I laughed.

"Of course mom I would never keep him away from his family." After that we talked for a little while and soon they went home leaving me alone with Lucas, he fell asleep in my arms and as did I.

///

I hummed a small song as I cleaned the small house just for me and Lucas, he was currently sleeping in his crib while I cleaned. It had been four months and he was already growing up so fast, like my mom said we would visit for four days and my mother and father would always buy him more toys then he needed but he never played with them.