Rejection and An Unexpected Suprise x2

Chapter 2

I'm going to puke. Please go away puke, go away. I cringed as it came up then it down. I sighed in relief and moved onto my side, feeling the silky sheets caressing my sore body. Oh god, my sheets smelled like sex.

My eyes snapped open. I squeaked and held the sheets tight against my chest as I saw the familiar brown haired, blue eyed beauty. Who was frozen in his attempt to quietly pull on his jeans. 'Mate' my wolf purred sending flashes of last night. Moans, groans, sucking, biting, and to my horror marking. My eyes widened as I felt around my neck. No!

"You marked me?" I whispered. He snapped out of it and rushed to my side. I held the sheet tighter against my body as I saw a flash of lust in his eyes. "Fuck! Fucken wolf!" He growled kicking the bed side table. His breath becoming ragged as he turned away from me. "Calm down. I'm not mad." I quickly said instinctively rubbing his shoulders.

A couple seconds later his breath became normal. My wolf was ecstatic that she calmed the ferocious Caleb. Nobody was able to ever, not even his parents, were able to do that. "I don't want you." I froze and stared at the back of his shoulders. My arms falling to my sides.

"What?" My wolf and I whimpered. He got off the bed and threw my clothes at the bed. "Change now." He ordered turning away from me. I quickly threw on my panties, and jeans. I looked around the room and spotted my bra rippled to shreads across the room.

I cringed and threw on my top. "I'm done." I said walking to my wedges -cringing at the pain between my legs-and pulling them on. "Good. Now leave." He growled his eyes flashing a neon blue. "Wait, no we need to talk!" I exclaimed walking in front of him.

"No we don't. You were a quick fuck. Now leave." He boomed. His vein popping out from his neck. I could feel my wolf pacing back and forth a mixture of worry and anger coursing our bodies. "You don't get to fucking mark me then demand me to leave, you dick!" I growled pushing his chest.

His eyes flashed again with anger and lust as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. I almost moaned as I felt his strained bottom press against my front. Flashes of last night flashing before my eyes. "Who the hell do you think you are weakling." He growled lowly.

I couldn't deny that I was hot and ready for him at that moment, but neither could he. "I'm your mate." I replied huskily. I could feel his bottom press more against me, as he shivered. "I reject you." Those three words caused me to snap out of the haze. Made my heart break. And broke my wolf all at the same time.

"What?" I whimpered pulling my wrist away from him. I wanted to see his face when he told me. I wanted to make him see what he was making me and my wolf go through at this moment. "I Caleb Felix, reject you Ariana Belle as my mate." He stated staring straight into my eyes. No remorse, no doubt in his words.

Before I could respond my phone rang from across the room. Taking this as an escape I rushed around him to answer it. "Hello." I sniffed biting my lip in order to keep in my tears. I would not give him the pleasure to see me cry, never. "Aria? Shorty what's wrong? Where are you!" Jacobs worried voice said crashing me back to reality. I had abandoned him and my sister last night.

"I'll be home in a bit." I muttered. "I'll pick you up baby. You don't sound so great." I couldn't help the small smile that spread on my lips. Why couldn't he be my mate? "I'll be home soon. Wait for me there." I replied before hanging up. I could feel Celebs anger through my body. He just had to mark me.

I sucked in a deep breath and turned to face him. "Why?" That's all I wanted to know. Why he slept with me. Why he led me on, knowing I would do anything for him. Because that's what mates were supposed to do.