Reunited

Chapter 4

5 Years Later ~

"Jacob we'll be okay." I sighed for the hundredth time.

"Ariana, you guys need to be careful. Please babe." He pleaded. I groaned and slammed my suitcase close.

"Jacob I'll see you soon." I laughed before hanging up. I threw my cell onto my bed before jumping into the shower. I quickly washed my hair and body before stepping out. I wrapped my blue robe around my body before stepping out. I pulled on my black bra and matching panties before stepping out into the long hall.

I walked into the yellow painted door and smiled. My little angels were running around the room pulling on their clothes. "Need help?" I smiled walking further into the room. "Mommy! I can't tie this!" Joey frowned pointing at his black vans.

"Aria, you're so loud." Quin groaned stepping into the room. Quin was my bestfriend and roommate. After my parents got remarried for their 25th anniversary I decided my Angels and I had to move. Of course my parents refused and left Jackson's loft to me. It got so lonely I decided to rent out the guest room to my bestfriend.

"Nini can you help me?" Zoey begged motioning to her closet. Quin grinned and rushed inside. Sleep long forgotten. One thing about Quin was that she was a fashion fanatic. That explained why all four of our closets were filled.

"Come here baby." I smiled. Joey wobbled over to me rubbing his bright green eyes. One thing he got from me. The rest was from his dad. He was the exact replica of him. I admit it hurt sometimes to see him, but I know my baby would never be as heartless as 'him'.

"Done." I yelled kissing his forehead before standing up. "Come on we need to get some breakfast before we leave." I said quickly doing a side braid for Zoey. "Come on Zoey baby." I grabbed her hand as Quin grabbed Joey. I quickly made all three of them Pancakes, eggs, sausage and strawberry smoothies for Joey and Quin and a Chocolate smoothie for Zoey.

One thing about Zoey was that she was obsessed with chocolate, which wasn't always a good thing. "Mind keeping an eye on them while I change?" I asked Quin. She shook her head before stuffing eggs into her mouth. I laughed and walked off to my room.

I rushed over to my ringing phone slamming my knee on the bed post. "Oh! Pooo!" I yelled. I could hear someone laugh on the phone. "Hi Jackson." I laughed rolling my eyes. "What'd you hit this time Aria?" He chuckled. I frowned and rubbed my knee. "Nothing." I mumbled. His laugh boomed through the speaker making me chuckle.

"Are you calling to make sure we're okay too?" I frowned raising my eyebrow, even if he couldn't see. I could hear him clear his throat before giving me a very unconvincing no.

"We're fine. Quin is coming with us. Alpha Heath is three states away. We have a clear get away." I said confidently. "I'm just worried hon." He sighed. Immediately I felt bad. Jackson lost his daughter when she was only ten. When he saw me his father instincts kicked in. That's why he went against 'him'. "I promise we will be fine. I'll call you if we run into any trouble okay."

"Okay." He sighed. We quickly said our goodbyes and I rushed to my closest to pull out an outfit. I pulled on my black shorts, a cream sleeveless blouse and my black studded heels. I threw my hair up in a messy bun before grabbing my purse and luggage. I pulled the suitcases to the front door before going to Zoeys and Joeys room. I grabbed Zoey's pink suitcase and Joey's black suitcase putting them next to mine.

"Quin! Zoey! Joey!" I yelled opening the door. Right away they all ran to the front door. "Ready?" I breathed. I was nervous, more than nervous. What if we didn't make it? We had to right?