From Fairytale to a Nightmare

Warning! 》

Chapter 7

"Papa Jackson!" Zoey squealed as she found him walking around the pack house in his sweats eating a pop tart.

"Zoey Joey!" He grinned stuffing the rest of the pop tart into his mouth. I giggled and watched as the twins rushed to him and attacked his legs.

"Hey Jackson." I smiled walking up to him and kissing his cheek. "Hello sweetheart. How did you guys like the house?" He asked picking up the twins into his arms.

"We loved it." I grinned as the twins immediatly started gushing about their rooms. "Peanuts!" Mariah's voice squealed coming across the room.

As soon as their feet were on the ground they rushed to her. "How was Caleb." Jackson whispered. I bit my lip and looked out the window. There he was talking to another pack member.

Gosh he was so beautiful. "Aria?" Jackson laughed making me jump in suprise. "I'm guessing everything's okay now." He chuckled making me blush.

"I'm seeing if it'll work out." I muttured staring at my feet. "Ariana!" I turned towards the front door and there was my mate smiling in front of me. "Yeah?"

"I want to show you something." He grinned looking like Joey when he gets a car toy. "I can't leave." I frowned pointing at the twins in the other room.

"Aria go. I'll watch the kids." Jackson assured shooing me towards Caleb. I bit my lip and glanced across the room.

Zoey and Joey were listening to Mariah as she told them stories about werewolves. I sighed and nodded.

"We'll be back in a bit." I stated grabbing my purse. Papa Jackson laughed and nodded. "Sure sure." I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek before running over to the kids and kissing their cheeks.

"Where you going mommy?" Joey asked staring at my purse. "Yeah Momma dukes you just got here." Mariah pouted. "Caleb wants to show me something." I smiled kissing Joey until his frown went away.

"Mommy and her prince are going to his castle!" Zoey awed. "This is his castle." Joey murmured turning away from me.

"Jo we talked about this." I sighed sitting down next to him. I glanced back into the other room and found Caleb frowning and Jackson giving him a pitying stare.

"He's... I just ... I dont like him mommy." Joey whimpered. Zoey glared at him and scooted away. Caleb won over Zoeys heart but it'll take more than smiles and sweet words to win Joey over.

"He wont hurt me." I assured him pulling him into my arms. He sighed and nodded reluctantly. "You'll always be my little prince." I whispered into his ear. I quickly kissed their cheeks and hugged Mariah goodbye before following Caleb out the door.

"So where are we going Mr.Felix." I asked glancing over to him as we got into his Truck. "Its a suprise." He winked making my cheeks flush.

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"What about now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"No."

"How about- No." He interrupted making me burst out in a fit of giggles.

"You know for a mom, you're quite immature love." My heart jumped when he called me love making me blush too.

He sure knew how to make my heart flip. "I like to keep things fun." I winked making his mouth slightly drop. I giggled and turned his radio on.

~¤~