Love

Chapter Thirty

Ariana Belle

I wish I could say life was perfect. With my children growing stronger and healthier by the day. Zoey finally knowing that Caleb is her daddy.

When we told her she smiled and replied with an, "I already knew that Mommy."

And Joey. He followed Caleb around  anywhere he went. His eyes wide open to catch anything new Caleb did.

Caleb, my mate. Our bond grew stronger by the day. I could feel my wolf awakening more and more with Caleb around. I felt stronger. My wolf grew taller and began to strengthen.

Roberto and my dad, both were trying to get along for my sake. Because now, I couldn't imagine living my life without my fathers. Without my sisters.

But Heath was out there with his blood thirsty pack members.  On top of that Glen and Yolanda with their pack of Rogues. The territory didn't seem safe anymore. Patrols ran every minute of the day. Curfew was enforced until our problems were cleared. Which meant Caleb stayed in the pack house more often.

He began to run patrols with Adrian, Vincent and Jorge before they headed home.

But I wasn't aloud to help. Roberto strongly refused the idea of me helping run patrols with my sisters. And Caleb agreed. Because I was the future of this pack. The Luna, and the mother of the next Alpha.

"Hey, you okay Rosita?" Rolling my eyes I unwrapped my arms from my legs and turned to face a flushed Vincent.

"Why do you think you can call me that?" I laughed turning my body around to face him. Facing away from the beautiful view of the lake.

"Because it sounds better than Ariana." He replied his face scrunching up. "You're an ass."

"Yes I am! And this ass spots the beautiful female dog." He grinned his eyes lighting up. "Wish me luck!" He winked before blurring out of my view. "Protect those jewels of yours! She's a kicker!" I shouted out. Laughing as Quinn glared around her before taking off full sprint to the pack house. A blur chasing after her seconds later.

Chuckling under my breathe I closed my eyes and basked in the warm sun kissing my skin. It felt heavenly but my ears began to twitch as branches swung and leaves cracked under someone's weight.

They were walking slowly. Their footsteps expertly planned.

Waiting until they were a few feet behind me I turned kicking their feet from under them. Once they landed on the floor I straddled them my hands finding their way to their neck ready to twist it if necessary.

"Its me! Jacob, Ari damn it!" He choked tapping my hands.

"Jake! Oh my god I'm sorry I thought you were one of Heaths guys." I stuttered removing my hands from his neck. My face flushing in embarrassment.

"Its okay I understand babes." He laughed his hands awkwardly landing on my thighs.

Clearing my throat I stood to my feet and waited for him to follow suit.

He laid there a couple more seconds before sitting up. Leaning his elbows on his knees.

He had cut off his hair into a buzz cut. Removing his stylish boyish cut that I loved on him. The same cut he had since high school.

His cheek bones seemed more prominent, his eyes a darker blue. But what stood out the most were his arms.

His once flawless skin was filled with healing pink scratches. They seemed like vicious nail marks.