Chapter 2~

Paige's POV
It was later that day when the x-Ray came back. I had a broken arm and bruised ribs. I'd just gotten my cast on when they announced I was to be kept in a few more days because of my ribs. It seems like they tell me when I'm being released then when it finally gets to that day, it changes. Firstly I was being released yesterday, then yesterday they said today, and now it's a few days. One good thing about having to stay in hospital however, is Charlie.

***
It turns out he broke his thumb, he says he was doing a front-flip and landed badly. I'm not sure whether to be impressed or to just laugh. I think I'm gonna go with both, "so are you like a gymnast then?" I asked. He just burst out laughing, I guess I'll take that as a no.
"Er no, I just dance a little though," he says as he messes with his hair. He's adorable.
"A little?" I said in disbelief, "you must be pretty good to be doing flips and all that. I can do the sprinkler and that's about it." He continued to laugh and gave me a look, "What?"
"Show me then," he smiled.
"What no!" I almost shouted.
"Come on," he pouted and gave me his best puppy dog face, I have to admit it was hard to resist.
"Uh uh," I shook my head.
"Fine, chicken," he teased, oh now it's on.
"Excuse me!"
"You heard me," he was still smiling. He continued to stare at me and raised one eyebrow. I was trying to keep a straight face.
"Fineeeeeee," I gave up.
"Yay!" He grinned like a little kid. I stumbled out of bed and just as I did I spotted someone walk into the room. He was quite a bit shorter than charlie and had deep brown eyes and hair styled into a quiff.
"CHARLIE!" He shouted, I noticed he was Welsh.
"Aww hey Leo," Charlie responds. Feeling slightly awkward I just cough a little until they look at me. I saw the shorter boy who I think is called 'Leo' point at me and look at Charlie raising his eyebrows.
"Oh er, Paige this is Leo my best friend. Leo this is Paige," Charlie introduces us.
"Nice to meet you," Leo says winking at me, I laugh a little- slightly awkwardly.

Charlie's POV
I'm so glad to see Leo again. He's come to visit me every day while I've been in this place , but when he's not here I have Paige 24/7. I really like her, she's beautiful. She has bright sparkly green eyes and chestnut hair falling down to her waist, her smile makes me smile. I'm so glad I get to spend so much time with her, even if it's a strange place to meet.

A/N
So I came up for the idea of his story the night before Charlie announced he couldn't do the 24 hour younow so I had to put in something about him breaking his thumb. And I know he didn't have to stay in hospital for like a week but oh well. So now you've met Leo. I'll try and do his POV next chapter. Keep reading - Levries_143_