Chapter 3~ Problem

A/N
Quick a/n before the story, I just realised after I published the last chapter I forgot to give it a proper name I just put chapter 2~ so sorry about that.

***
Leondre's POV
It's been great seeing Charlie again now it's the weekend, and Paige aswell. I really like her. I mean she's gorgeous, she's so funny and sweet. I like her so much but there's just one problem, my best friend Charlie. I've seen the way her looks at her. Arghh what do I do?

***
So I'm back from school now and getting ready to go to the hospital when my lil sister, Tilly, walks in.
"Hey Leo," she says
"Hey."
"So are you getting ready to go the hospital then?"
"Er yeah, why?"
"Please can I come, I want to see Charlie."
"Alright then," I said
"I even drew him a unicorn," she handed me a piece of paper, I smiled.

***
Once again I walk into the double doors of the hospital.
"Hey Charlie, you alright?"
"Yeah," he said.
Someone was missing, "where's Paige?"
"She left." What.
"Left? as in left the hospital," I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"Well yeah," he said, he looked as glum as I felt.
I'm not gonna see her again, I was so stupid I never got her number, her Facebook, her Twitter so I have no way of contacting her and no way of meeting her, great.

Charlie's POV
Paige left today, I only realised one she was gone that I never got her phone number or knew anyway of finding her. I might never see her again. Argh what do I do?

A/N
Soooo, charlie and Leo both like Paige, ooooh. I wanted to put Tilly in this chapter so I did. Sorry I had to delete it before idk what happened but I wrote it then nothing was there so I had to rewrite it. I probably didn't save it or something. Anyway hope you like this chapter and please comment on the length of these chapters because I'm not sure if I should make them longer or not. But if I did make them longer I would probably update less. - Levries_143_