Chapter 7~ match maker

Paige's POV
It's school again so as usual these past few days Liv and I waited at the tree for Charlie and Leo to arrive. Usually we were there first because the estate we both live on is only a 5 minute walk from the tree.
Leo and Charlie arrive just after 8:30, which leaves us plenty of time to get to school. I give Liv a wink and separate from her and Leo, she thinks I'm getting her some 'alone time' with h but really I needed to talk to Charlie.
"Charlie, look I need your help."
"What is it?"
"Ok so basically last night at the sleepover I found out Liv likes Leo. We have to play matchmaker pleaseee," I said with my best pouty lips that made me look like a three year old.
"Why are you asking me?"
"Well I can't exactly ask Leo now can I?"
"Ok good point," Charlie said, "fine." Yes he agreed, now all that's left to do is the actual hard part of getting them together.

Charlie's POV
Paige asked me to go along with some crazy idea of 'matchmaking' I don't really know why I agreed but it involves getting Liv and Leo together, and who knows, maybe that'll be a good opportunity to sort things out with Paige. We still haven't really talked about things properly yet, it's either been to awkward or not the right time.
Paige and I waited after school to hatch our plan:
Stage 1- hint at both of them about the other one
Stage 2- prepare them for a blind date
Stage 3- set them up together
Stage 4- wait for them to fall in love
Yes, it's pretty and crap and probably won't work but c'mon, its worth a try.

***
So stage 1 is a go. I'm chatting with Leo and now it's time for me to talk Liv up.
"So Leo, what do you think of Liv," subtle I know but it's all I can think of.
"Er yeah, she nice."
"I think she's really pretty aswell, isn't she."
"Yeah?" He doesn't sound convinced, I need to do better.
"Don't you just love her..." I panicked for moment, "hair, the colour of it."
"It's nice," this isn't working, "you know, if you like her so much you should ask her out." Shit, what do I do. I don't like Liv but Leo's meant to. I just hope Paige is having better luck than me.

Paige's POV
Ok stage 1 of plan matchmaker is going to be easier than I thought, Liv already likes Leo so it should be easy.
"Hey Liv," I started.
"Hiya."
"So have you seen Leo's recent instagram post?"
"No why?"
"Just look at his face in it," I said heading her my phone. She said nothing but she was smiling, that was enough.
"I can tell you like him," I said, bored of subtlety.
"What, pfffft no!" She denied.
Time to initiate, drumroll please... Stage 2
"Well then," I said, "I do happen to know some one you'd be perfect for." It wasn't a lie, her and Leo are perfect together.
"No way, no more blind dates YOURE setting me up on."
"Why not?"
"Er let's see, do you not remember what happened last time?" She has a point.
"I know but this time it'll be amazing, trust me," I saved it.
"Hmm lets see, no." She says bluntly, boring.
"Pleeeease," I can be very persuasive when I want to be.
"Well I suppose it can't get worse than last time," she said.
"Exactly."
Incase your wondering what happened last time, basically I set Liv up on a blind date. He was the brother of someone in my class. I thought she said in year 10 but actually, long story short, he was 10. Liv showed up to the restaurant and he just spent most of it in the play barn. Yeah I admit it was stupid but this time it's Leo, I know him and so does she. What could possibly go wrong?

***
Charlie's POV
Ok so stage 1 of the plan might not have been too successful but stage 2 will be. Get Leo to go on the date and get him ready.
"So Leo, you haven't been on a date in a while, it could be good to go on one," he looked at me strangely.
"A date?"
"Yeah," I nodded, "I know a great girl, perfect for you."
"What's her name."
I panicked, "er it's li-zzie." Saved it, I couldn't say it was Liv, but now he's expecting to go on a date with this Lizzie girl who doesn't exist. I need to phone Paige.
"One sec I'll go phone her and say you accept?"
"Yeah go ahead," well at least he's agreeing. I ringed Paige, it picked up after the first ring:
"Hey."
"Hey, so how's things going?"
"Bad, I just panicked and told Leo he's going out with Lizzie, he asked for i name and I almost said Liv. At least I saved it, so what do I do?" she paused for a while, such a long while I thought she'd hung up.
"Go along with it." She finally said, "it'll be fine, he'll understand when he sees Liv."
"Ok I hope your right."
"I am don't worry, and Liv's agreed to go aswell."
"So now is it time to launch stage 3?"
"I think so."

A/N
Soo, next chapter is going to be the date, how do you think it'll go? I've started a new story called travel the world, it's inspired from some lyrics from keep smiling. I'm not going to be posting chapters until after this is finished and I'm planning on making this around 20-25 chapters, if I keep doing them at this length. -Levries_143_