Chapter 17- Charlie

Charlie's POV
I don't know what's going on, but I've just seen Paige walk away from a park bench where Leo is sat, neither one looking too happy.

I approach the table where Leo's sat and I sit down, he hasn't noticed me. I clear my throat and he looks up.

"Hey, what's up?" Leo says, with his tone of voice matching his glum expression.

"I think the real question is what's up with you."

"Just Paige," he states. I can pretty much work out what it is already.

"Break up?"

"Yep."

I get up from the side I'm sitting on and switch to seat next to Leo, I put my arm around his shoulder and give him a tight hug.

"You okay?"

"I guess, it's kind of complicated. Paige dumped me because she overheard what I said to Liv in the hospital. I told her that I like her and I feel really bad now."

"Well do you?" I ask.

"Do I what?"

"Like her, do you really like Liv."

"That's what I'm trying to work out. Seeing her lying there in the road, I don't know everything just changed after that. But I don't know if those things mean I like her or not."

"Well are you upset about Paige?"

"If I'm honest, I'm only upset that I hurt her."

"Maybe you should just wait and see what happens with Liv when she wakes up," I say.

"Yeah, thanks Charlie."

"No problem."

And with that, he got up and walked off, and now I'm left with something, an opportunity? Now I finally have my chance with Paige. She liked me once and I never really got over her. In everything that's happened I don't know if it'll be awkward. Then again, Paige and I liked each other, then Leo liked Paige, then Liv liked Leo and Paige and Leo went out. Now Paige and Leo have broken up and Leo likes Liv. One more complication shouldn't make too much of a difference? And everything could work out, I could be with Paige and Leo with Liv. I guess we'll just have too wait and see...

A/N
So I finally put in some more charlie, seeing as this was mostly meant to be about him rather than Leo (that didn't really happen) I wanted to put on his POV. In the next few chapters (maybe 3 or 4) this story will be coming to an end. But I have travel the world which I'm continuing and two other new ideas which I will publish when I've finished this. - levries_143_

Ps. Who is like ridiculously excited for the stay strong video tomorrow.