Chapter 4~ surprise

Charlie's POV
Later on today I'm being released from the hospital, finally. I thought I'd have gone earlier but I'd broken my thumb pretty badly. My phone beeped with a text, I pick it up. It was Leo:
L: hey! got a call from the hospital saying ur home today gonna come with ur mum and sis at like 2
I quickly wrote back,
C: cool c u then
I put my phone down.
Unfortunately still no sign of Paige since yesterday. I miss her so- WHAT! I saw a girl walk through those door, her brown hair let loose around her shoulders, her green eyes still the same as I remembered, her arm sitting in a blue cast. Paige.

Paige's POV
I walked through he doors praying he was still there, I almost shut my eyes, scared that he'd gone. But he was there, he was sitting right there on the bed.
"Hey," I said. Wow Paige, can't do any better than 'hey'.
"Paige... I..." He was shaking his head," what are you doing here?" For a minute I thought he wasn't happy to see me but en the huge grin on his face told me otherwise.
"I had to come back, I really needed to see you and I was hoping you were still here and, well, you are," I finally said with a smile.
"Well you only just got here in time, I'm being release in literally one minute," wow, I'm really good at timing things.
"Well before you go, I need to give you my number," I said, "so we can stay in touch." I handed him a slip of paper and he read it before entering it into his phone.
"Cool, thanks," he smiled, "this is mine," he wrote his number on the back of the paper and handed it back to me.
His hand touched mine and a jolt of electricity burned inside me, I leant in to kiss him when out of the corner of my eye I spotted something. Crap.

***
Olivia's POV
Paige told me to wait in the car, as if. I was going to come in and meet this Charlie dude That she won't stop going on about. I'm pretty sure she likes him, I'm her best friend, I can tell. So I'm trying to find the right ward she said she was going to but this hospital is like maze, I've asked twice now and I still can't find it. I turn a corner and ask a boy with brown hair and he says he's on his way there right now.
"I'm going to pick up my friend Charlie," he says. Charlie.
"Charlie as in Charlie Lenehan?"
"Yeah, how do you know him?"
"I'm going to get my friend Paige, she was next to Charlie in the hospital."
"Paige? God this is getting weird. I met her the other day when I went to see Charlie," Woah. I just looked at him, and now that I look at him I realised he's quite cute. He has that cheeky smile and those gorgeous eyes.
"Soooo, let's go together?" I said.
"Yeah," he smiled.

Leondre's POV
It was cool getting to know Olivia, and the fact that she's here to get Paige means she came back, maybe this isn't the end to our story after all. I'm a little early coming for Charlie so Paige and I stop at the vending machines to get a snack.
"So Olivia-" she cut me off
"It's just Liv actually."
"Oh sorry."
"It's fine," she shrugged.
"So anyway, how come Paige is back?"
"I dunno, I think it's something to do with Charlie, she won't stop going on about him," she laughed, "I think she fancies him but that's just between us two." It was like a knife to the heart.
So Charlie likes Paige, and Paige like Charlie. I think the expression in my face gave away that I like Paige but Liv didn't seem to notice. So instead I just answered, "I won't tell anyone."
"C'mon we should be getting back," Liv says beckoning me forward. We walk in through the double doors and I stop dead in my tracks.

Liv's POV
Okayyyyy, didn't really need to see Paige and this Charlie guy snogging in a hospital but ok. I just walked in, looked away and shouted "WOAHHHH" until they broke away, looking embarrassed before I casually exited the room.

Paige's POV
Well that just happened. I'm not sure how to feel because I think I have a different feel for every thing that happened. For example: the kiss part was good; the Leo and Liv walking part in was bad. I just looked over to Charlie who was staring at Leo and Leo was staring back at. My eyes kept shifting between the two of them until I saw Leo lower his head and leave the room. What's that all about?
Charlie looked over to me and said, "I'm sorry before leaving the room." Sorry for what? Kissing me, leaving, something else that everyone seems to understand except for me? I'm so confused.

A/N
So I think this is my longest chapter so far, I'm still going to try and make them longer but I don't want to have to update less often. Lots of drama going on now. Hope you like this - Levries_143_