Chapter 13~ accident

Liv's POV
The weekend is finally here and so we're all walking from Paige's house - after staying the night there - to McDonald's for breakfast. It's only a short walk but it's October and starting to get a little colder, I set off a little after the others, telling them to go on ahead while I go upstairs to get my coat. It doesn't take me long until they're in my sight once again, I walk fast. They are waiting in the other side of the road for me to cross over, I can see the traffic lights turn red but the crossing light isn't green yet, I think they might be broken or something.
I cross anyway, biggest mistake of my life, I see a flash of light, not sunlight but car lights, I hear a screech of tyres and feel an overwhelming pain in my side, it makes me dizzy and I try to stay but I already know I'm falling, and my eyes flutter shut.

Paige's POV
I'm sat there, lying over my best friends unconscious body surrounded by crowds of people and vehicles, some smaller children are crying, so am I. Charlie and Leo come running over immediately, I just stare at Charlie, holding her head up, whispering to her.
Shortly after, an ambulance arrives, so do police, mainly to sort out congestion. Liv's parents have been called and they rush straight to the hospital, it's closer to their house than to where we currently are. I ride in the ambulance, holding my friends pale hand the whole way there. She's still unconscious, the sirens and flashing lights don't help to ease my nerves, my blood is pumping and heart racing. I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like for her family right now, they have no clue about her state, and I don't know whether they're fearing worse right now or will be given a nasty shock when they do see her.

Leo's POV
It's hard to watch a close friend lying in a hospital bed, unconscious. It's arguably even harder to what someone your in love with lying in a hospital bed, seeing Liv made me realise this. When she does come around -if she does come around, I have to tell her. It wouldn't be fair to Paige or to Charlie.

A/N
Here is the plot twist, Liv is alive/dead and leo loves her. I didn't write from Charlie's POV this time but don't worry, you'll be hearing a lot from him in the next few chapters, which will be up soon.