Chapter 5~ fixed?

Charlie's POV
I don't know what I was thinking with Paige, I really like her but seriously, she won't like ME back. And I already know that Leo likes her, and he's my best friend. Could I really do that to him?
So as usual I've messed everything up, I could have totally ruined two awesome friendships, just because I went and kissed her. I feel such a loser.
So right now everything's spinning around in my head, I ran away from Paige, then ran after Leo and now I'm chasing him up and down a hospital looking for him.
"Leo!" I shout, "LEO! LEONDRE ANTONIO DEVRIES WHERE ARE YOU!" Still no response. I shout again, "THIS IS CHARLIE LENEHAN HERE, YOU BEST FRIEND WHOS REALLY SORRY!" People were staring by now but tbh I really didn't care. I had to find him. I picked up my phone and tried calling him, but I didn't stop running down all the hallways. I know he's getting my calls because he keeps declining them. I'm such a dick. Then my phone beeps. I eagerly open the text but unfortunately it's not Leo, just a text from Mum asking where I am. I text back saying I won't be long when I see my best friends face poke around from the corner.
I run after him, he's in my sight now and I'm not losing him, I continue to shout "LEO" as I run but he's not slowing down.

Leondre's POV
Ok yeah, I knew charlie liked Paige and I found out from Liv that she liked him but still, it's one thing to know they like each other and another to walk into the hospital and see... I can't even say it. I'm not angry at Charlie, or upset with him. I just can't really face anything right now, so I just run. Don't really know where, don't really give a shit, I just run.
I remember I have to face Charlie at some point, I'm riding home with him. I hear him calling me but I just stop and peep around from a corner to see him there, but I can't do it. So before I know it, I'm running again.
I get outside from one if the side exits, one far away from the car park.

Charlie's POV
I saw him sneak out of a fire exit and stop before I can work up the courage to open it. What do I say to him? Just as I'm about to convince myself to open it I get a text, it's from Paige. I read it from my lock screen without opening the message, I can't face her now, not until I'm sure of what's going on. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore than I already have done. So I put my phone back into the back pocket on my skinny jeans and go out to where Leo is sitting on a bench.
"Hey Leo," I start, he doesn't look up, " can I talk to you a sec." he thinks for a moment with out saying anything.
"What?" He says bluntly.
"Look... I- im sorry," I don't know what to say, " I didn't mean to hurt you or Paige or anyone else and I'm so sorry." This time he looks back up at me then back down and his feet. He opens his mouth to say so,etching but then shuts it again. Finally he says,
"C'mon, your Mums probably getting worried." I just leave it, I really can't think of how to even describe how sorry I am. But the thing is, I'm not sorry for kissing Paige. I'm sorry that Leo likes her too and that he's my best friend and I'm so unbelievably sorry for hurting him, but I'm not sorry for kissing Paige. How can I be?

***
The journey home was awkward and only filled with even more awkward conversation started by my Mum, I could tell once we were home she would start asking questions about why we weren't talking, or she'd just assume we had an argument. Hopefully the second one.

***
I flopped onto my bed headfirst and sat there for a moment before my phone dinged once again. This time my eyes widened at the fact that Leo had text me. I read it:
L: I'm the one that should be sorry Charlie, I overreacted when I saw you two and shouldn't have ignored you. I tried to apologise before but when I looked up at you, nothing came out. If you like Paige and she likes you then you should be with her.
I read it and reread it over and over, a grin was on my face but somehow it didn't seem right. Being with Paige I mean. I wanted to ask her out so badly but while me and Leo are still working this out I don't know if I can. I need to figure something out soon though, before Paige hates me too.

Liv's POV
I can't stop thinking about Leo. Unfortunately right now, I need to sort out my best friend. Paige is so confused right now, but I think everyone is. It's a case of I like Leo, Leo likes Paige, Paige likes Charlie and Charlie likes Paige. No one likes me. I decide to text Paige,
L: heyyy
L: how u doin
P: alright😔
L: no ur not
P: how can u tell?!?
L: I'm ur best friend, I can tell everything even when ur textin
P: 😂😂
P: can u come over?
L: yeah
I put my phone down and pack some pj's, hairbrush, toothbrush and some other stuff into a bag. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending the night. I waved bye to my Mum and shut the front door behind me.

***
Leondre's POV
I'm hoping things will be alright with me and Charlie now, I don't like the idea of them together but there's nothing really I can do. Not if I want to stay with friends with both, even though I'd like to be more with Paige. But that's not an option now. I waited for a reply from Charlie.
C: hey Leo, thank u so much I'm realy glad we can go back to friends again
L: yeah same talk later?
C: sure, c u in school
L: bye
Well that sorts that out then.

***
It's the next day and really good to have Charlie back in school, even though he's 2 years above me and so we don't share any classes, I really missed him. The bells just gone for break and I'm making my way for the canteen. I spot Charlie.
"Hey! Charlie," I shout across the school and over the noise of the crowds of people.
"Hey Leo," he shouts back. We meet inside at our usual table. I'm so glad we're back to talking about normal things like sloths and Nutella instead of all the drama. I'm glad I have my best friend back.

A/N
Heyyyy so sorry I haven't up dated in a bit but from now on I'm posting longer chapters but I won't have enough time to do loads every day so I'm just gonna write what I can and post it at the end of every day. Never got the chance to do Paige's POV on this, oh well, there will be plenty of her next chapter trust me. Anyway hope you guys like this chapter and don't worry, it won't calm down for long...😈 - Levries_143_