Epilogue

2 months on

Paige's POV

It was the first day back to school after half term and as usual waking up was a total nightmare. It was 6:30. AM. I should be peacefully dreaming about rainbows and flowers but no, I have to have a stupid beeping sound interrupt me and my sleep before I go to school. At least I have my friends in my class, Liv, Leo and Charlie.

As usual we meet by the tree and walk up together. Then at the end of the day we meet at school, walk to the tree then go back home. But today we're going to Leo's house.

Once we arrive Liv and I unload our bags and change out of our school uniform upstairs.

"Hey so when you two are done with your make up and your hair and all that weird stuff girls do dinners ready!" Leo shouts from downstairs, he just doesn't get it.

Liv and I immediately drop our brushes and head downstairs like a stampede of elephants.

"Thought that might get you downstairs, dinners ready in an hour." Charlie smirks. Bitch!

"Oh my god I hate you!" I playfully hit his arm which doesn't stop him and Leo from chuckling.

"Come on," Charlie lifts me up by the knees and throws me over his shoulder before letting me down onto the sofa.

"So let's watch a movie," Leo says.

"Yeah, what do you guys wanna watch," Liv says.

"I dunno, that's why we called you down," Charlie says.

"You didn't call us down, you tricked our minds with food," I protested.

"Yeah whatever, now what do you wanna watch?" Charlie asks.

"Er the fault in our stars," I say.

"NO I WILL CRY SO HARD!" Liv and Leo shout at the same time. Charlie sniggers at Leo crying. he responds by hitting him.

"Alright yeah, I'll put it on!" Charlie reached over to the DVD player.

~

After the film starts to finish and there's only like 10 minutes left I stare around the room and smile. Charlie has his arm around me and my head is tucked into his neck. Liv is curled up in a ball with Leo stroking her hair beside her. I can't help wondering why it took us so long to end up here, because this, right now, is perfect. And I know now, that the three other people in the room feel exactly the same.

A/N
This is the end of this fanfic now and it's been so much fun writing! Thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented. I really hope you enjoyed reading the story just as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm gonna go now because I'm getting all emotional *wipes away tears* love you all! - Levries_143_