Chapter 12~ back to normal?

Liv's POV
As of today no one knows about Charlie and me - except for us (obviously). That's changing today, we've decided to go public, hopefully the whole situation will stay calm, part of the reason we didn't want to go public in the first place was the whole Paige and leo thing. Now it's a little more settled, they've been together for nearly 3 weeks and Charlie and I and have been together for almost 2. We know what we want to say but we don't really know how to say it.
It's Wednesday now and originally we were going to tell them at the start of the week, this week started 2 days ago. As we walk Charlie and I shoot looks at each other and are trying to communicate about it, all the while Paige and Leo are happily walking along - completely oblivious.
After our mini silent argument I just come right out and say it, "guys were dating!" I announce, Leo and Paige break the gaze they were locked in and look at us.
"What, you two?" Paige says.
"Yes. Us two," I gesture to Charlie.
Paige smiles at me and hugs both Charlie and me, "aww guys that's awesome."
"Yeah congrats man," Leo says, "bro-hugging" Charlie, "and Liv I would say congrats to you but... You kind of ended up with the short straw so..,"he joked around and Charlie playfully hit him.
For the rest of the day we continue to do this, mess around and joke like old times. Even though some of us only met a few month before, we all act like we've known each other since birth.
And it carries in like that... No more drama. No more arguments. Just four friends and two couples, at least that's how its staying for a while.

A/N
Yes this is short (even for me) but it kind of had to be done. This isn't anywhere near the end yet, prepare for a plot twist. Now the thing is, this chapter is up late because even though I wrote it yesterday which is when it should have been up, I didn't publish it. Why? Idk I'm just smart like that. At least now you have more chapters to be reading (there are two I wrote for travel the world that I'm publishing tonight as well.) Sorry about that, nest chapter up tomorrow - Levries_143_
Ps. The picture is what the characters of Liv and Paige look like (Paige is left, Liv is right) Hopefully you know what leo and Charlie look like.