Chapter 19~ Livondre

Leo's POV
I came back to the hospital to check on Liv. I really hope she's back on her feet soon, or at least awake. I wanted to tell her the things I want her to know, even if she couldn't hear me, I knew that soon (hopefully very soon).

I walked into her room and peeled back the paper-like curtain surrounding her. I knelt by her side, the beeping on various machines became very annoying. I just spoke.

"Liv, look at you. I really hope your better soon. I kills me to see you like this." I held her hand, "there are so many things I want to say, and whether you can hear me or not I'm going to say them. Liv, I love you. There I said it, I don't know what all of the drama and complication was but glad it all happened, being with Paige made me realise that I love you, I have all along. If you could hear me right now, I'd ask you to be my girlfriend, unfortunately your still sleeping, so I'll come back tomorrow and say the same thing. I'll come back every day until you can hear me, and until you get better."

Just as I was about to walk away, I felt a tug on my hand bringing me closer, it was Liv. She squeezed my hand tightly and pulled me back towards her. I honestly couldn't believe it, but then I saw her deep brown eyes open, and it was her. She was awake.

A/N
So both chapters were kind of short but I updated twice so hopefully that makes up for it and I guess I like the other one but I think this one is pretty bad. So sorry and next chapter is the epilogue.