Chapter 14~ Eavesdropping

Leo's POV
Liv's been in hospital for almost a week now, I'm going to see her again. Usually I go with Charlie and Paige but today I feel like going alone; I really need to talk to her. Alone. At the start of visiting hours I pass the ward Charlie and Paige were staying in, honestly it brings back a lot of memories, some good, some bad. I take a deep breathe before carrying on until I reach Liv's room. She's asleep.

Instead of waking her I just kneel down by the side of her hospital bed watch her, so many thoughts are going around my head I can't even think.

Do I like her?

I can't.

I have a girlfriend.

But am I happy?

I don't know the answer to that.

It's like having an argument with yourself in your own head. It's making me crazy.

I talk to her, nothing in particular, just stuff happening in school, she only missed today. I tell her everyone misses her and hopes she gets better soon.

"Liv, I wish you knew. I wish I could tell you how I feel, but I don't even know how I feel myself. I mean I have Paige but when I saw you just lying there, I couldn't - I can't help feel something. Whatever that something is." I brush a piece of hair from her face. I wish I knew what to do.

Paige's POV
I'm on my way to the hospital to see Liv, this time I decided not to bring Leo or Charlie, I just really need some alone time with her. To discuss everything that happened months ago. I know she most likely won't talk back but right now I need her. Slowly the guilts been building up and usually it's Liv that puts me straight and reassures me. But now she can't. For a while, at least. I know I can't tell anyone but it's getting really hard not to. I just need to see her.

When I arrive I find a surprise waiting for me, Leo's there. I wonder why he didn't tell us he was coming? Then again, I never told anyone I was coming but I think I have a pretty good reason. As I'm walking up I hear my name, I stay back for a moment and eavesdrop a little.

I can only really hear little bits but that's all I need. I'll just come back another time, Leo's here anyway and I don't want to intrude. I'm going to say something about this, but I just need time to think.

A/N
I am back and really sorry this chapter is short and late. I've recently been ill so haven't been writing or really doing anything... I promise I'll be updating more though because I'm better now.
Thank you all so much for 1k reads. I meant to do this ages ago but this is the first chapter since it happened, I'm so late in thanking you all I now have 1.5k😂😂.
All will be explained about the Paige thing that she feels guilty about.
I have also changed the layout a little, I've read lots of other stories and they're spaced out more and I dunno I just thought it would be easier/better like this. - levries_143_

Ps. My image thingy being weird so sorry if you can't see it, rn it just says wattpad but I dunno if you'll see it like that or not, sorry if you do.