Chapter 16- over.

Paige's POV
I've made up my mind, ive decided. It's not fair on anyone to let this go on, whether leo was going to tell me or carry on lying, I don't know. I don't want to be confused and I definitely don't want to carry on being in a one sided relationship.

"Leo," I picked up the phone and my heart was in my mouth, "we need to talk." It said it sharply and bluntly, nothing like the usual. I didn't even give hì time to respond, I just told him when and where to meet me and to not be late.

It's 2 o'clock now and Leo should be here, he's running late. Just as I say that in my head, I see a figure running up behind me.

"Hey Paige- I - sorry I didn't - get the messages - I - came as fast as I could," he said in between breaths. "So what's up?"

"It's over."

"What?"

"This, us, whatever we are," I gestured in a little circle around us, "I heard what you said to Liv in the hospital, I thought I'd make the choice easy." Then I just walked away. I tried not to sound too sorry or too angry, I think it just came off like I was an emotionless-robot-trying-to-conceal-any-inner-feelings-it-may-have.

Which I kind of was.

So after that I really needed to time and space to think, I was going to go back to the park but figured there were too many awkward memories. To think what I could've had at the start. I could've had Charlie, I threw it all away. I threw him all away.

A/N
Another part tonight, as promised. Keep with the story im going to be finishing it soon because if I'm honest I don't think it's that good anymore and I didn't really stick to a storyline. My characters are the most indecisive people ever. I have other story ideas and I've learnt from my many mistake I made with this fanfic (as this is my very first one I've kind of made a lot) the first one will be to plan it all out properly and not just make it all up as I go along because that really hasn't worked for me. I am definitely finishing the story because I would hate to just leave a story unfinished or with a rushed end. - levries_143_