Chapter 10~ first date

Paige's POV
I'm really glad Leo asked me out. I probably have Charlie to thank though, I know Leo would have gone to him first because I know how close they are, and of course everything that's happened with them. He told me to meet him at 6 at his house, which means I have just over an hour to get ready. First I take a shower and leave my hair to air dry for a bit while I choose my outfit. I pick out a dark red vest/shirt with a split back and wear it with a vest as the materials quite thin. I tuck it into a black skater skirt and black tights. I put on some black ballerina flats and then choose out a denim jacket.
By now, my hairs still damp and so I finish it off with hair dryer. I get my straighteners out and straighten my hair until it's pin straight. I do my usual style which is take my side fringe (which I've been trying to grow out) and twist it before pinning it at the side of my head. I do my make up which consists of concealer, mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss and a pale pink blush. I put my phone, purse and lipgloss into a small link bag and walk out the door.

I get to Leo's house right on time, he invites me in, kisses my cheek and I sit down.
"So, I was thinking of staying in. I bought popcorn and other snacks so maybe we can watch a movie. And have a gourmet dinner of pizza and chips?" He says, I can't help laugh, he's so sweet.
"That sounds amazing, what movies have you got?" I ask.
"Well the DVDs are in this cupboard right here, choose a few and I'm gonna put the pizza in the oven. Pepperoni, chicken, ham and pineapple or classic cheese?"
"Thanks, and chicken please."
"Coming right up," he mock writes down my order before leaving. I have a look at the movies and pick out a few: the maze runner, the fault in our stars and jaws. I've never seen jaws but I remember Leo telling me about it, he says it's really good.
"So what have you got?" Leo comes back in.
"Well, there's jaws, the maze runner or the fault in our stars,"I give him the options.
"Ok, well there's time for 2 movies so let's start off with jaws?" He suggests.
"Sure, put it on."
Leo gets the popcorn and other snacks out of the cupboard and just as its about to start the oven dings, perfect timing for the pizza.
We sit on the sofa and I snuggle into Leo's side as he strokes my hair with his fingers. I never want this moment to end. As the movie finishes we put on another and by the end of the movies it's almost 10:30. So we talk for a bit longer before I leave. He kisses me goodnight and whispers I love you into my ear, why does this day have to end. I shut the door behind me and head home.

Leo's POV
Everything went great tonight, Paige being there made it perfect. I still have one thing I wish I did, I don't know what's going on with us. Whether I'm her boyfriend or whether we just went out. I'm going to text her now.
L: hey Paige there's something I need to ask. I forgot to say it before so I have to text because I can't wait to ask any longer.
P: what is it
L: will you be my girlfriend?
P: yeah course I will☺️
L: ok ly❤️
She said yes, yes. As in yes. As in yeah course I will.

A/N
So Leige is finally a thing. Please comment what you thought 💜- Levries_143_