Chapter 18~ Parlie

Charlie's POV
So today is the day, I'm going to re-ask Paige out. I made a decision and it's time to find out whether or not it was the right one. I really hope so.

After talking yesterday with Leo I'm going to do it, at first I was just gong to wait until Leo had asked out Liv and they'd all gotten over the drama. But then I realised, why should I wait for Leo to make his move before I make mine? I was going to do what I've wanted to do since the start, before it was too late.

And now I'm left here, stood outside her door, desperately trying to bring myself to push the doorbell.

But I don't even need to push it because through her window, Paige spots me waiting outside and comes to the door.

"Charlie, what are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you. Can I come inside?"

"Yeah, of course you can," Paige becomes me inside and shuts the door behind her. "Do you want a drink or anything?"

"No I'm fine thanks," I say, "look, there's something I really need to ask you, and it's something I've wanted to ask for a really long time, and I did, and then things got complicated. So Paige, this time without the complications, will you go out with me?"

"Of course I will," she said, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

A/N
This chapter is short because I'm updating this chapter the same time as the next one because this fanfiction is almost done. Only two more chapters to go before the end. I really hope you all like it.- levries_143_