Chapter 3. of course I know you.

"Every one has their room key? " Mrs. Lisa asks, after I have fought with Jennifer,they told us to wait at the (test room) or whatever it is called, then our teacher enters and she began to tell us about why we had to stay here.

She said that the bus had a huge problem with the motor but I actually didn't buy this lie.

They could have send a new bus from the north to get us back but they didn't.

Every one had their keys to their room, I looked down at my own key and noticed that it had a number on it, I squint my eyes to read what the number is.

406 it reads, is that my room number?

"Oh I almost forgot! The number that is sketched on the keys are your room numbers and found your roommate that had the same number on their key." She yelled over the chattering of the girls, bringing the attention to her.

"That means that I will not stay with the same roommate I had?" A girl asked, I looked at her but I didn't recognize her face.

"Maybe if you are lucky, you will have the same one honey." The teacher smiled sweetly at her, she returned her smile by smiling just like her but more sweetly, I rolled my eyes at the situation.

How cute ? I thought.

Jennifer is still mad at me and to be honest I don't know why she is, I have to find her and at a least apologise about what I didn't do.

"Now go find your roommates and go upstairs to find your rooms." she claps her hand.

"Goodnight ladies." she said before we all replay.

"Night mrs.Lisa."

She turned around, walking out the door and slamming it shut behind her.

All the twenty girl in the room started to move finding their new room mate, Making it hard for me to step forward.

I don't like crowded place to be honest but I have to find Jennifer and my new roommate.

Searching through the crowds, I find a familiar brown hair.

"Jennifer." I yell over the loud noise of the girls talking.

She didn't hear me.

I started to walk through the crowds towards her, pushing my way through the annoying girls.

"Jennifer." I repeat, tapping her shoulder.

She turned around, looking annoyed.

"I am sorry,okay ?"I say,

For what I did and for not having any idea why I am apologising. I thought.

"Sorry for what ? This wasn't your fault  you were just nervous I think." she smiled weakly.

I nodded, Maybe I was a little bit nervous but I was worried more than you think.

"Did you find your roommate?" I ask, changing the subject.

She looked around and pouted like a young girl.

"What's wrong? " I asked her quickly.

"You will never want to know who is my new roommate." she faked a cry, I look at her confused and she sighed.

"It's Elena." she said, Oops someone need help here.

I smirked at her, She glared at me.

"Good luck bestie! And have a goodnight." I wink, She lookes like she is about to explode, seriously her face turned red.

"That's not funny Anna, being in a room with a bitch like her will make me insane. I heard that she slept with five men until now." She whispers the last words, definitely a rumour not that I am defending her but there's no men in our part.

"Whatever but try not to talk to her and I have to go to find out who is my roommate and lastly I am going to miss you." I admit, she's been beside me since I can remember and being apart for the first time broke my heart.

"Don't worry and yeah go find her and I am going to miss you too but I will meet you in the morning." She giggled.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." I said waving at her before turning around and starting my finding mission.

"Bye Annabelle." I heard her say.

Looking around the almost empty room, only finding seven girls left in the room including me.

This going to be easy.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, turning around I saw the girl who asked the teacher earlier.

"Hi." she shyly smiled, I smiled back.

"Do you have the number 406 ?" She asked, oh god I finally found my roommate

Isn't that just great. I sarcastically thought.

"Welcome my new roommate mate, if you don't know me I am Annabelle, you can call me Anna." I smiled sweetly at her.

"Oh." She turned her gaze to the ground suddenly looking nervous.

"Of course I know about you."She whispers.

"So...what do you know about me?" I ask, making a conversation since she is the shy type and to be honest I am very curious.

"Uh...things you will not be happy to hear. "She still didn't look at me.

Things that I will not be happy to hear Hmm... interesting.

"Trust me, it will not make my day any worse." I tried to lighten the awkward moment here but I have no luck.

And look at me you shy-cutie-whatever thing !I thought.

I have to say she is pretty, she has long light blonde hair with dark blue eyes that I am lucky to notice, beautiful face.

"I heard that you are a lesbian and you are in a relationship with your roommate Jennifer." she blurts.

My eyes widening, I take my words back. I thought.

A lesbian? Huh. Seriously! I don't know how to react, should I be angry? Sad ? Annoyed. Maybe all of them.

Oops someone is known as a lesbian, I bet you want to be called Annawhore. My subconscious mock me.

It kinda hurt me, it doesn't humiliate me at all, being different isn't a mistake but it did hurt my feelings a bit.

"Annabelle? Are you okay?" I heard her ask, Am I okay?

"Yeah, I am fine, let's just find our room." I walked away from her, lesbian? Okay.

"I don't beleive them."

I turned around to see my roommate standing with a smile across her face.

Awkward silence begin to surround us and I feel the air getting thick around us.

"I am Marie by the way, Marie Maxwell." she said and I gasp realising that she is elena's sister.

"Your sister is Elena?" I ask.

She nodded, walking up the stairs and I quickly follow her.

"Annabelle Ray Hudson, nice to meet you." I tell her.

•••
A/N: loving all the supports i am getting from all of you, thank you.
____________________________________

Edited: 27th JUNE.