Chapter 12. Hateful thoughts.

"I got a heart and I got a soul believe me i use them both,we made a start being a false one i know ,baby i don't want to feel alone."

"C'mon." He grumble, taking my wrist in his hand and dragging me away.

Suddenly all the anger fade and it was replace by shock.

What the f.uck?! I said mentally.

I looked over my shoulder to see harry giving me a warning look.

"Don't fight him." He mouthed.

::

I climbed into the flying car and reached for the seat belt but i found none.

I frown.

I watched as Zayn get in and a big frown on his face.

He looked like he is ready to kill someone. Hope it's not me.

I still have to go to the d.amn bathroom!

"Uh..Zayn?" It's the first time that i say his name."i want to go to the bathroom." I state confidentially.

He briefly looked at me and starts the engine.

"I said i nee-"

"I heard you." He interuppte, glaring at me.

He starts to drive down the scary road and I found myself happy.

To finally get out of this road. It gave me chills.

"Why there are no seat belts?" I asked out of blue.

He gave me a weird look and back to glaring at me.

"You see." At least he answers. "This is a flying car it doesn't need to have a seat belts." He harshly spoke.

"I am not stupid but we can have a car accident, a flying car accident and we could both die just from not putting the seat belts that aren't even exist." This is a stupid subject we are talking about but it's distracting him from being angry at me or at least I thought.

"Look I am not who invented this car or anything! Why don't you go and talk to the inventor himself and tell him all the bullshit you have?!" He hissed and my eyes widen.

Looks like it's not only you who got a short temper here. My subconscious say.

"Could you stop being like this?! All I did is ask a goddammit question and heck it turns to a big argument. "

"You asked a stupid question, just like you."

"No you just didn't call me stupid! Excuse you but who do you think you are to call me that??!" My voice started to raise.

Don't get him angry, you will regret it. Harry's voice rang in my mind but you know what?

F.uck it.

"I'm your f.ucking master! I could call you whatever I want , a slu-" I slapped him before he even could complete his words.

He growls and holds the steering wheel tight, his knuckles turning white.

"Don't you ever think and call me a slut! " I yell.

That's not good.

His nose flares and his pupils turned black, he gritted his teeth that I thought it would break.