Chapter 1. South Part ?

Year 2159, The World had changed. The Men run the world now.

They are powerful now.

They insult us, the Women, because...Well because they could , My mother used to tell me when she was about my age and how the world, were a perfect place to live in it.When the man respected the woman.

But something happened back there, My mother told me that before i were born when she was married to dad. The biggest revolution happened on earth, That a man named Henry Bale somehow convinced all the men in the planet that they should take control of everything and not to let the women to get involved into anything, he said that the women are usless and weak, that we don't do anything smart and they should kill us but to our luck, they didn't.

Without us there's no humanity, right?

We are still alive though but this life is cruel, they treat us like animals, hell. they treat the animals better than the women but at least they were giving us a shelter and education to the new children.

Henry Bale is the president of the united state now.

Some of the men are against this status, but who stand up infront of the devil...

Dies.

This town is divided into two parts, The North part is for the women but the other is for the men,however we can't go to the south part or we get killed but They could come to our part,just if they wanted to own a slave.

...

"Are you excited?" My room mate Jennifer squeal, my mother died last year in a car accident and my dad... Well i don't know anything about him and now i am a lonely girl living in a campus not exactly lonely, i have my best friend.

Crazy one may i add.

"Excited? About what?" i asked clueless.

oh no, it's not today. I thought.

"Did you forgot?"I looked at the calendar, 19th June.

"We are going to the south , for the biology test." She clap her hands and jumps.

"Why are you so excited?"I ask her narrowing my eyes.

"Oh maybe because this part of town where the men lives? And surely there are hot ones." she winked at me, is she kidding me?

"Remember that without the men, we weren't be in this place and we could be living happily." i smiled at her sarcastically.

"Look at you, you are still tweenty years old you can change that." she said in ironic voice.

"Can you just shut up i am trying to study here!" I say, alittle harsh but i didn't mean to.

"C'mon Anabelle we both know that we aren't going to change this world, we were born and this world treating us like shit, so we have to deal with it." She said, somehow i know she was right but i beleive that some day this world would change.

"But the world could change jennifer." I quickly argue, I hope it does.

She just rolled her eyes and went to her drawer opening it.

"What should i wear?" She asked me.

I close my book and turn my gaze to her.

"Wear something comfy, because we are going to walk a big distance."

"Alright, So are you excited?"She repeated the same question prior.

"Well... If you want to know really, i am not." I admit.