Chapter 17. When Hell freezes over.

Someday you're gonna see the things i see, you're gonna want the air that i breath.

°Annabelle's P.O.V°

This feeling that i felt back there against the wall was not good.

This sparkling thing that happened in my stomach when his soft plumb li-

Hold your shit together Anna!

I sigh deeply, i am right now sitting awkwardly next to Zayn, his knee almost touching mine.

The Ride to Liam's house was silent and short, only our breathing that would be listened and that left me with my thoughts, my crazy thoughts may I add.

I didn't know about what i felt about it, but it seems like my body beat my mind and it took the control, i was like... Under spell? Because i could have pushed him off of me.

You tried.

Okay, i could've kicked him in his sensitive place.

It wouldn't be a good idea. My annoying subconscious remarks.

I looked to my left where's Zayn is currently sitting, he has his Mobile in his hand, it doesn't even look like mine it's just a flat and very thin screen, white light shining from it.

I would like to make it to the next level but we have to wait until we get back.

I thought back to his words and a shudder ran down my spine.

He wouldn't touch me, would he?

Suddenly a tall figure showed at the door of the living room drawing me away from my dark thoughts.

A guy with a brown hair and beautiful chocolate eyes stared at us, he crossed his arms infront of his chest and smirk slightly.

Zayn didn't notice him but i sure did since i am not having anything to distract me but my thoughts.

"Ahem." The guy at the door clear his throat.

Zayn immediately looked up from his mobile and he grins at him.

"Liam," He stand up and i sat still, they shake hands and Zayn barely give him a hug.

"Zayn, long time no see bro!" Liam punched him in his arm playfully.

"Shut up, it's only four days since i last saw you." Zayn chuckles.

I am feeling like i am not supposed to be here?

"Awh, it seems more than that." He said and then turned his gaze at me.

I shifted uncomfortably in my place.

"Aha! I see why you were busy." He winks at me and i gave him a blank face no emotion, not even a glare.

Zayn turned and looked at me, his beautiful grin fading and quickly turning to a glare.

"Stand up." He demands, clearly he doesn't like me sitting at peace.

There's two options, the first is obliging his command and stand up like a good girl would or the second, be a stubborn.