Chapter 19. Panic.

Warning! Lots of twisted things in this chapter and violence, read at your own risk.
__________________________________

But i can't back down no, i can't deny that i am staying now, cause i can't decide, confused and scared, i am terrified of you.

Annabelle's P.O.V•

"You idiot bitch!" Zayn growls.

The ride home wasn't blissful at all, Zayn Kept insulting me saying what i did was so wrong and he is a shamed of me infront of Liam, he told me he wasted one million dollars on me, of course i was crying and i still am.

"Since i bought you, you didn't do a thing but troubles!" He yells.

"What is going on?!" Angelica says, showing up behind the door.

"Get out Angel!" He yell, not removing his eyes away from me.

I am sobbing and hiccups are leaving my mouth.

I looked at him, feeling all the makeup Angelica put it on my face hours ago,being removed by my tears.

He stared back at me and something in his eyes flashed and as soon as it came it disappeared.

"No! Why are you yelling at her? Look how miserable she looks." She said walking towards me.

Zayn turned around and stopped her.

"None of your business! Now get the punishment room ready." He growls.

Punishment room? I thought.

"No! You can't do this to her! Not again." She yells at him wide eyes.

Again?

"Go get that fucking room ready." He ordered through gritted teeth.

Suddenly Angel frowns and her face turned pale.

She looked at me with pity in her eyes.

"I am sorry." She whisper but i heard it clearly.

I gave her a confused look and she just shook her head with tears in her eyes and turned around and left the room

She just left.

I looked at Zayn's back but he didn't make a move like he was frozen.

I slowly stood up, bare feet, my vision is blurry from the tears that doesn't want to spill.

I slowly raise my hand and place it on his shoulder, he tenses under my touch.

"I am sorry." I crooked, what is running in my mind now is what if .

What if he is planning on killing me?

What if he will rape me?

I will admit that i am panicking because from what i have heard, his punishment is worse than i could imagine.

once he gets angry you will regret it.