Chapter 10. Good girls are bad girls.

Some how it feels like nothing change right now, my heart is beating the same Out loud , some one is calling my name.

"Here." Zayn said, handing me an orange juice.

I looked at him from up to down.

"What?" He rose a brow.

Nothing I am just being rude and I don't want to be your fųcking slave. I thought.

"Nothing." I said, taking the juice from him.

I was surprised when I saw his car.

His flying car may I add.

It's not even touching the ground, why we don't have this cars and technology things in our part of town?

Because we are the bad people.

I looked at the sign of his car.

BMW.

Fancy.

::

I was leaning my head against the window, I looked at the streets and the people or Men, it's like I am the only female in the street.

I saw a couple holding hands, Man and Man.

They smiled at each other like they are not afraid of tomorrow, they didn't have to worry about what the future would bring.

And there's me, the poor nervous girl and worry is eating her alive, sitting beside her master .

Speaking of the devil.

"So tell me about your self." He asked me.

"Do you ask your slaves that question?" I asked surprised.

"There's no harm knowing about my slave life, right?" He said in his deep voice.

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes.

I lift my legs and hug them to my chest, sitting my chin on my knee.

"Put your legs down right now!" He harshly spoke.

I smirked.

Good girls are bad girls that hasn't been caught.

"No."

"This is expensive leather seat and you are putting your dirty shoes on it, so I suggest you to do what i am telling you!" He glanced at me briefly and turned his gaze to the road.

"No." I repeat again, this is going to be fun.

Annabelle do what your master says, you will regret it. My subconscious told me.

I don't care.

Suddenly he started to speed up, I looked at him wide eyed and I found the famous smirk plastered on his face.

Magical face might I add- no wait stop!

"Hey! Slow down, we are going to die if you keep driving at this rate of speed and you might get a ticket." I slowly tried to convince him to slow down the damn speed but guess what?

I failed.

He sped up more and I sank back into my seat , we are going to die in a flying car.

God that sounds ridiculous.

Put your damn foot down! My subconscious scold me.

"Okay!" I said putting my legs down.