Chapter 6. take a look.

I sigh in relief when I found the tampons.

I prefer pads but it's better than nothing!

Why had period decided to come to me today?

It's not the perfect time nor the perfect place.

Why.. that was weird.

Who would know this part have something like that?

Maybe because there are girls in this part too you idiot my subconscious scold me.

I know there are young girls here but it doesn't look like it.

Since we don't walk out the building to discover this part of town.

Suddenly an idea came to my mind.
What if I sneak out and walk around?
It will not cause any harm, right?

I hope.

Risk and try my number one rule.

I got out from the bathroom to find Marie , smiling at the ceiling.

I gave her a weird look even though she can't see me .

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked her , she snapped out from her thoughts and looked at me.

"Uhh-Nothing" she looked around avoiding my gaze.

This is a defintly a sign of lying.

"Hmm...Really?" I crocked a brow.
She should know that I am smarter than that.

"Y-yeah" she blush.

"Spill" I said, I know that there's something up with this girl.

"Okay " she sighed"when I were walking in the hall trying to find the dinning room I met a handsome boy in the hall and oh my god he was like an angel with his green eyes and-"

"Wait green eyes?" I asked interupting her , now I am fully interested in this conversation.
My favorite colour is green, since this boy had green eyes , surely enough he got me wrapped around his finger.

"yeah, what's wrong with that? "She asked giving me a confuse look.

"Nothing just complete" I said while sitting beside her.

"Alright? Anyway he was walking down the hall and a big smirk plastered on his magical face , and did I told you he has Curly-but-long brown hair? He is so hot . My jaw almost touched the floor when he asked me where the rest room is and his voice is deep and raspy , I know that my face was like a tomato when I was staring at his body and oh he asked what I am doing here ! God bless him , and his lips , those heart shaped lips I just wanted to kiss him or you know fuck him" She said non-stopping , my eyes widening at her last words .

"Uhm.. Excuse me but don't you sound like a teenager who finally found her prince charming? " seriously what is it in that boy or man that she found so hot or handsome?

"I wish he is my prince charming, but don't blame me ! He is so fucki-"

"Alright alright calm down , I don't want to know anything about the curly-haired boy , so shut it " I said politely .

"What! Why? If you were in my position yo-"

"Hey! Okay leave it , I am not going to talk about any boy even if he had green eyes" I said earning a glare from her.

"You don't know him!" She huffed .

"And you do?" I asked , she just rolled her eyes.

I groan this is annoying, first jennifer then Marie?