Chapter 31. Fool's paradise.

Feeling used but i am still missing you and i can't see the end of this just wanna feel your kiss against my lips.

•Anna's P.O.V•

"If Zayn didn't pay me well for this, so help me god i am going to ruin his face." Lucky mumble while he drove through a dark and strange area.

There's one question and one word running through my head.

Why?

Why did he lie?

Why did the government lie?

Why did Angelica lie?

Maybe she doesn't know.

I frown shaking my head confused.

How on earth did i end up here?

I stare at him, awaiting for some sort of explanation from him but he says nothing.

He gave me a glance, noticing my confused face and said nothing.

I huff angrily.

"Would you mind telling me what the fuck is going on?" I ask patiently.

"Oh the princess has finally spoken, thought you were going to have this 'i am so confused' face all the ride." He says sarcastically.

I glare at him.

He gave me a brief look and then stared back at the road.

"Why are you being angry at me? I told you, Zayn is alive." He says shrugging.

I gave him a blank look.

We already know that cute pumpkin. My subconscious say.

"What? What do you think is going on?" He asks.

I scoff.

I had this hope inside me and i am glad i didn't lose it but i need to know, why or what happened to make such an ugly lie, like this?

Someone is going to have his throat sliced. My subconscious whisper.

"Look Annabelle, i am not the one who's going to explain everything for you, Zayn is the one and my job was to deliver you to him and that's it but guess what? I got my baby maker kicked and kissed you, that was the most horrifying thing i have ever experienced in my whole life so can you please, please just shut your pretty little mouth and hold back your important questions for your master, thank you." He says, pausing to take a long breath.

Nope i ain't gonna shut up, i am the one who's being played here.

"Excuse you but what would you if you found out that your master died or technically have been tortured to death by some anonymous people and you have known this by the television while you were sitting peacefully in his living room? And then someone who claims to be your new master turns to be just a friend or i don't know who to my old one which is dead and then BAM! He tells you that he's alive? After all this tears you tell me he's alive?"

Tears? Are you being serious?

"I am not sure if you know anything about what i have been through these last two weeks- nearly three but you owe me an explanation." I stated.

"Me? Owe you an explanation? I don't think so." He says, shaking his head.

"You're the one who told me that Zayn is alive, then yes you do owe me a fucking explanation and you are starting to get on my nerves." I say trying to calm down.