Chapter 25. Eager enough.

I only love it when you touch me, not feel me, When i am fucked up that's the real me.

•Zayn's P.O.V.•

I stare at her pink lips and then at her body.

She is so beautiful. I thought.

I move a strand of her hair away from her face.

She stirs but kept her eyes closed.

I remembered all the events that happened yesterday and how she got here into my room and slept beside me.

Man, i was being so clingy.

She opened her eyes, blue eyes stared at my hazel ones.

She kept staring at me for fifteen second before quickly sitting up.

I quietly lay on my back staring at the ceiling completely ignoring her.

I have to erase the weak Zayn from her memory, she co-

She clears her throat interrupting my thinking, i move my eyes to her.

Her cheeks were flushing red.

I wonder why.

"Need something Anna?" I ask, raising my brows.

You were just admiring her a moment ago, quit the act. My subconscious says sarcastically.

"Uh... No i... I was just going to ask you the same." She quickly say.

I raise my left brow at her.

"Excuse me?"

"Do you need something?" She asks carefully, like she is waiting for something to show from me.

"No, why would i?" I slowly sit up on my elbows and the thin blanket slip off my chest.

She stared at my bare chest for a while before she shook her head and move her eyes to my face, i smirked.

"You... You don't remember anything from yesterday?" She ask stuttering, hope filling her eyes.

I do remember every detail.

"No, i only remember that i came home and i asked you to bring me water and i fell a sleep and you took this as a chance to sleep beside me." I say shrugging.

Liar! What kind of a lie is this? My subconscious remark.

She opened her mouth to say something but she closed it, she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, is there something else happened?" I ask acting completely lost.

She sighs and shook her head.

"Okay then, go and make the breakfast." I demand, going back to my previous position.

"What?"

"You heard me."