Chapter 28. Courage.

Had to rewrite the chapter cause it was so short, enjoy.
____________________________________
If we could never go back, thought you would like to know that, he won't touch you like i would.

•Zayn's P.O.V.•

"I can't Zayn, i just can't do that!" Harry yells.

"Do you want to go to jail?!" I ask frustrated.

"N-No." He answers shakily.

"Then help me with dragging this body." I say trying to drag the dead body, damn she is so heavy.

He sighs and quickly take a hold of her arms lifting her up.

"Slave 1 is calling, answer or reject." My phone says vibrating in my pocket.

"Not the fucking good time Angelica." I murmur.

"Slave 1 is calli-"

"Answer." I say loudly while dragging the dead body, Harry gives me a confused look and i nod reassuring.

"Hello Master." She says through the phone.

"What do you want?" I say a bit harsher than i meant too but don't blame me.

"Uh- is everything okay? I mean today is the day were th-"

I interrupt her saying."I know what is today, You go help the orphans and come back before it gets dark."

"What about Annabelle?" She asked slowly.

"No way, she isn't leaving the south part."

"I promise master that she will behave, she won't try to run away again." She say.

I sigh and stop in my tracks.

"You know i am not in the good condition to discuss this, i am dragging a dead body while talking to you imagine how could it be hard to do both, so yeah if she ran away it will be your responsibility." I say angrily.

She half gasped at the information.

"A de-a what?" She ask.

"Have a good day Angelica, goodbye." I say quickly and end it.

I look at Harry who is giving me death glares.

"What?" I ask arching my brow.

"You just told her that there's someone have been murdered." He hiss.

"She knows everything, i trust her with my life. She won't say anything to anybody."

"Zayn Malik trust a woman? Oh my- is this the end of the world?" He asks scoffing.

I roll my eyes.

"We can talk later, now let's bury the body and hide it very well."

"We're in the middle of a forest, i can't imagine someone coming here but us." He says looking around.

I stopped and sighed.

I drop her legs and dust off my suit.

"My suit is ruined." I groan annoyed.

"Are you kidding me? Why are you acting so cold on this? Oh i forgot that you have been in this situation before." He says shaking his head, dropping her arms as well.