Chapter 8. Blood.

" who's that shadow holding me hostage and I've been here for days, who's this whisper telling me that I am never gonna get away"

"Now I am gonna get you , I can't wait to taste you" The man who was smirking at me earlier said, I shiver.

He took a step closer and I took immediately step back .

"How much for this pretty lady?" He asked looking behind me, I turn around to found the blue-green eye boy standing behind me.

"Probably one million" he said and I gasped.

One fücking million dollars.

"Oh, that's alot" he groan.

"I am standing right here okay? And I am not for sale and you can't buy me mister" I said then turning around but a hand grap my wrist and the hold was tight too tight .

"Where do you think you are going? You are for sale and don't try to walk away again." He hissed, then smirk .

"I am louis by the way" he gave me a genuine smile but i only glare at him and the pain in my wrist increase I tried to lose the grip but failed.

"Okay, I will buy it"he said and my eyes widening, no no it can't be true .
I can't get sold and at least not to this man .
"I am not it! " I yell.

Ugh, Why don't I be now sleeping in my dorm room?

"Alright then , you will pay now or later?" The blue-gree- I mean louis said to him .

I look around to find half of the girls dissappear, and I found marie standing next to a tall figure, he has a long brown curly hair and his back is facing me so I can't have a good look at his face.

I found marie laughing with him.

Could it be the boy she crash into earlier?

Maybe, lucky her.

"Now , she is all yo-"

"Never in a million years" A deep voice interuppted.

I turned around and my jaw dropped.

Here he stands looking handsome as ever, a smirk playing on his beautiful lips.

What the fück? hold your self anna ! I told myself.

"Excuse you! She is mi-"

"Don't." The hazel eyes owner said , I must say that he looks hot he is wearing a black suit with white buttoned down shirt and black tie, his hair is perfectly tied back , his hair is long! I didn't notice that.

I bite my lips.

Right now I am speechless and my mouth is dry , I looked at the man which was going to be my master and he was flushing red, he clenched his jaw.

Louis clear his throat beside me but I didn't look at him , I only stare at him.

"She isn't yours, she will never be and I am the one who is going to buy her" he took a pen from inside of his jacket . "Where are the papers to sign?" He said.

Great.

I know you probably think that I am currently out of my mind because how could I not do anything to prevent Saling me? Or at least react like cry to death or even be a mad woman like Elena, speak of the devil where is she?

Anyways...

trust me there's no way to change the way we live it will be impossible to change that .