Chapter 2 . Surprise !

I stare at his eyes, I never saw like this eyes. Well i never saw such a pretty eye.

I am out of my mind . I thought .

"Excuse me." He said, He has a thick british accent. And his voice , god his voice.

"Are you alright?" I think he asked, i looked away .

"Y-yeah." i stutter, he slowly put his hand on my waist.For a seconed i forgot about every thing, About this town and how we live .

"I have never saw a beautiful girl like you in this part." he whisper, getting closer, I can feel his hot breath against my skin.

That's because this part is for men. My subconscious remark.

Suddenly I realise what is going on, This is so wrong.

"Get your hands off of me." I hiss, i don't like the way he is touching me.

Suddenly he squeezed my bottom and i gasped and before i even blink, i slaped him hard in his beautiful face. what am I thinking? , he didn't flinch or even get his hand off. And his face isn't beautiful ! .

"Fuck you!" i shout, Anger boiling inside me, i have never been touched like that and i will never let any one touch me like that.

"Oh, babe i can fuck you hard..." My eyes widen . He got to be kidding me ! Before I could respond...

"What's going on here?!" I hear Miss. Lisa rushing towards us . Thank god , i pushed him away .

" H-he was .. and i-i.." i stutter , my mind can't collect any words right now . i looked at him he was smirking at me , and then i looked at Miss. lisa . she gave me a glare and i know i am in a trouble right now .

" Get into the building Anabelle " she said , what did i do ? " Now " she said again , i didn't realize i was staring at him , way to go Anabelle .

" Nice name " he winked , God i want to punch him . i storm off into the building , where should i go now ? i suddenly felt a hand on my arm grapping me , i scream .

" shh , are you crazy ? " Miss. lisa whisper , i sigh in relief .

" S-sorry " i feel my cheeks turning red .

" What did i say about , not to leave the group ? " she asked , we were walking into along hall , All the colors of the building are grey , even the photos , the clocks are grey .

" Where are we going? " I asked , this building is creepy . And there's no human in the building .

"Oh ,you have a biology test! Did you forget?" She looked at me confused , what's wrong with every body today ! Of course I didn't, why would I be here.

" No , so.. where's the group ? " I asked quickly ,

" we are going to the test room" she said .

" test room ? "

" yeah , it's like a computer room , since we don't have new technology thing , you would see big screens that dissappear in the air just if you clap your hand twice " Wow. Well.. I have a smart phone and that is enough for me .

" Alright? " I motion to her to continue .

" and that's where the group are, having the test right now! " she said and suddenly she stopped walking .

" What did happen there ?" She asked me , first I was confused but of course she wouldn't let go of the subject .

" There ? " I fake a confuse look , but she didn't buy it .