Chapter 30. Hitched.

Every body gets high sometimes you know, what else we could do when we're feeling low?

-TWO WEEKS LATER-

Anna's P.O.V.

Darkness, silence, emptiness.

That's what made me feel comfortable.

Loudness, laughing, staring.

That's what made me feel so upset and uncomfortable.

I look to the place where Angelica should be sitting but she is not there, i search the crowdy room finally spotting her.

She is serving all of those bastards.

Somehow the mansion is crowded by over sixty men and their slaves.

Some of them are making out with their slaves and the other just squeezing anything that can be squeezed, filthy creatures.

Zayn's body that was found in the heart of the woods was taken by the government, we didn't even bury him, they told us that they're 'investigating' the body which was weird, so weird and suspicious.

I sigh and look around.

I catch an eye or two staring at me, studying me, examining my body.

I glare at them but then stare at the floor.

Two weeks of break downs, screaming and yelling.

Of course i didn't believe all of this shit on the television or even the government or anybody.

He is still alive out there i know.

Oh stop it now, he died, move on.

No he is alive.

No, he is not! Get over it.

I have hope.

Hope is nothing but a feeling.

I will always have hope.

You hoped the world to be a better place, you hoped to get out of this hell hole, you hoped you hadn't fell in love, you hoped alot. What makes you think this time your hope will come true?

I screw my eyes shut, balling my fists.

Sometimes i just hate my own mind.

"You alright Anna?"

I quickly open my eyes and stare at Angelica.

She looks okay, she didn't cry when she knew zayn was dead, not a fucking tear slipped from her eyes.

I shake my head, tearing up.

"I don't think i can stay here anymore, i am suffocating from all this smoke and the smell of the drinks, i need to get out." I whisper shaking.