Chapter 32. Vexed.

-WARNING-

hot stuff is going to happen in this chapter so if you're uncomfortable with it, skip it. You have been warned.
____________________________________
Do i even need you should i leave you, do i just gotta beat you just to please you.

•Annabelle's P.O.V•

"Hello Annabelle." Zayn greats me with his- so missed- deep and beautiful voice.

I looked at him and how he looks and noticed that he had shaved his hair and dyed it blond, I must admit that it looks very good on him, it suits him.

He's wearing a plain white shirt and black ripped jeans, he looks good.

Good? My subconscious scoff.

"Hell-...uh hello zay- i mean master." I stutter, i face palm myself in my mind.

I held back the tears and tried to ignore the lump that's growing in my throat.

It seems to me that this day will be long, but I must admit that no matter how much I have to be angry at him, I am very happy to see him sound and alive.

"Did you miss me?" He asks with a smirk starting to grow on his lips.

I missed those lips. I thought.

"Should I answer?" I asked him tilting my head alittle to the side.

His eyes twinkle alittle at my question.

"Are you planning on leaving me at the door for a long time?" He asks, ignoring my question.

"I wa-"

"Took you so long enough to get here." Lucky says from behind me, interrupting us.

Zayn shift his gaze towards him and smile.

"Why, it was pretty crowded while i was driving to here, i think they knew about me coming back." He jokes.

Woah, he can joke! My subconscious snorts.

I turn around silently feeling that i should make some space for them to talk.

I went and sat silently on the couch, watching them talking in a low voice by the door, I don't know how to describe my feelings but the anger that was inside me faded and it was replaced with sadness and hurt.

I stare at my bare feet wondering where did i throw my heels.

He didn't look happy to see me.

"Why do you look so upset now?" Lucky asks me, sitting beside me on the couch.

I look at him and then I look around for Zayn and I did not find him.

Where did he go?

"He went to take a shower." He answered my unasked question.

I only nodded feeling down all of sudden.

"I have to leave now, it was a pleasure to know such a stubborn girl like you." He says standing up, i stare at him and raise my brows.

"Why, where would you go at three in the morning?" I say, frowning.

"Home, as you can see my mission is accomplished and there's no need for me to be here." He shrugs, smiling at me.

He's leaving? After all we've been through he's dumbing me?My subconscious scream dramatically.

"It was a pleasure to know you too." I say, smiling back and ignoring how my subconscious started to throw things at the floor crying.

"Oh don't tell me that you're going to miss me." He says, wiggling his brows at me.