Chapter 14. Rough.

"Your words cut deeper than knives, now I need someone to breath me back to life."

Fear.

The human could feel when he isn't safe or being faced with death.

Fear running through my blood as I looked at him, trying not to look at his tattooed chest and his sexy abs.

"What the fuck were you doing here?!" He yells and i coward to the wall.

Run! My subconscious stupidly suggest.

He looked like he is ready to punch someone.

"I...i was trying to-" i got interrupted by him.

"Don't! Just don't lie to me because it won't make things better!" He seethed and i flinch.

Why does he looks so angry??!!

Maybe because you looked and messed with things that you shouldn't even touch!

"Fine! The curiosity t-took over me and i-i wanted to explore the h-house." I stutter looking at the wooden floor,well It's not a total lie.

"Does reading and messing with someone else stuff is exploring?!" He hiss.

He has his point here.

He takes a step towards me and another until i am faced with dark brown eyes that is shining and glooming with anger.

"Does it?!" He yell even louder and i closed my eyes in fear.

Curiosity killed the cat, maybe replace the cat by the girl.

"N-no." I say, my voice cracks at the end.

"Open your damn eyes!" He demand, of course i didn't do what he said.

"Goddamit! Look at me!" He says grapping my shoulder shaking me and the grip is too rough that it sends pain through my arms.

I slowly open my eyes, tears blurring my vision.

I met his eyes-that is still dark brown.

"You useless piece of shit! Didn't your fucking mother taught you not to mess with others stuff?! No wonder why women are less smart than us and nosey bitches!" He hiss and that's it , i explode.

"Don't you ever bring my mom on your filthy tongue! Why are you so damn angry?!" I scream.

A stinging feeling hit my left cheek and in a second i am on the floor.

He slapped me.

He fucking slapped me again.

"Didn't i warn you about raising your voice at me?" He spit.

A weak sob escaped my lips.

"I hate you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, cheeks flushed stained with hot tears.

"Good!" He bitterly say.

"You know what?! Get out!" He demand in a calm voice.

But when i look at him he is breathing heavily , his hands are on his hips , biting his lips hard.

"I said get the fuck out!" He say, grasping my hair in his hand and practically pulling me out by my hair.