Am actually alive

Hello readers, miss me?

I don't think so...

But anyway i am back and i know it's been nearly a decade since i last updated, i am a bad writer and i need someone to punch me in the face ( i deserve it)... I apologize for that and thank you so much for this support, like The Violent had reached 100k+ reads, i wouldn't have thought in a million years that this would happen! It's all because of you guys! And i really appreciate it.

I noticed some comments saying that my grammar sucks at the firsr two-three chapters and whatnot but it's the truth, when i first wrote this story i was 15 years old and some of you may not know that my first language isn't English, so i was trying my hardest back there but now i am nearly 18 years old and damn, my grammar is better than before.

If you want to ask me any questions, comment your question here!

I am going to complete this story and after i finish it, i will correct all my misspelling words and grammar.

And if there's any mistakes in my grammar in the upcoming chapters, mind pointing them out for me? Thank you.

Hope you have a nice day.

oh i almost forgot! I am going to update on friday! so thank you for your patience and I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL FORGIVE ME FOR BEING LATE, LIKE I AM GOING TO FREAK OUTTTT...

Bring me a Snickers bar ok? Ok.

See you soon lovelies.