𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

Scarlett walked calmly through the tunnels underneath Central City. She was late and probably all the Homunculus were waiting for her at that point. However, the lady couldn't care less. She didn't like to arrive late at meetings or at work, but that was different. The Alchemist was not very interested in joining Father that night. She had planned on going to a bar to have some drinks. The whiskey she had at home wasn't doing the trick anymore.

As she approached Father's den, she began hearing Lust's voice. She was talking to someone she didn't know. The woman couldn't recognize his voice. Perhaps, that creature was the one Wrath was after.

'So, who's the new addition?' the dark-haired alchemist heard the stranger who was chained to a rock dangling in mid-air talking to Bradley.

'I'm Wrath the Furious,' the human-based Homunculus replied.

The prisoner was about to say something when Scarlett entered the secret chamber. The sound of her heels made everyone's attention turn to her.

'Oh, and who's this?' the prisoner asked showing his interest in the lady as he licked his lips. Then, he noticed the silver watch tied to her belt. 'A State Alchemist, huh? Let me guess your name... My Alchemist.'

The lady's icy eyes met his violet ones. Her lips turned into a smirk and she spoke, 'wrong guess, Greed.'

Suddenly, the Homunculus felt something cutting the flesh of his torso and twisting inside. The pain he felt was just as sharp as the blade piercing him. However, he still had a smirk on his lips.

So, that thing Scarlett was feeling... that was what Envy felt when they first met. Frustration. The fierce alchemist just wanted to scrap that smile off his face.

'I would stop talking if I were you, Greed,' Envy joined the conversation. 'The Dark Alchemist doesn't like those games.'

Greed's smirk grew bigger when he heard that. Now he wanted the woman even more. She was hot, pretty, fierce, strong, powerful... He had never had a woman like that before. He wanted to know what it was like to possess someone like that.

'So, you're the famous Scarlett Brewster,' the Homunculus spoke looking down at the blue-eyed woman as she let the shadow that was piercing him leave his body. 'Scarlett the Glamorous! You better be careful, Lust, she might take your place.'

'Don't say stupid things! There's enough stupidity here already with you,' Envy defended their Homunculus sister.

'Shut your worthless trap, ugly,' Greed replied making the shapeshifter mad. 'Oh, that's a scary face. Go on and let it out!'

Envy got up from the pipe they were sitting in and looked at Greed right in the eye. They weren't liking their rebellious brother talk.

On the other hand, Scarlett was enjoying it a little bit. She had heard about Greed before, so she found it very interesting to see how he was really like.

'Why don't you show us what you really look like?' the prisoner kept teasing. He was having fun mocking Envy, especially when they got mad so easily. 'You, hideous freak!'

'You scum!' they replied with rage. 'Call me that again and I will destroy you!'

'Stop your nonsense, both of you,' they heard Father's voice.

That was enough to make them be quiet and stop the childish fight. Father didn't like to see his children fighting and wasting time like that; he made that very clear before asking Greed why he had left him.

'Greed, you are both my son, and you are a piece of my soul,' Father spoke to his child while he closed the book he was reading. 'So, why would you betray your loving father?'