𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Scarlett walked inside Dark Passion Bar, an adult night club she used to go to. Her red tight dress didn't go unnoticed as she walked between the tables and the people enjoying themselves at the place.

'You're looking stunning tonight, Nightshade,' a velvety voice was heard.

'Thank you, Lust,' Scarlett replied with a smirk as she sat at the table where the Homunculus was.

'It's been a while since the last time I've seen you here,' the beautiful lady commented.

'Well, I've been busy,' the alchemist replied while a waiter put a glass of gin on the table.

Lust's lips turned into a smirk.

'Father told me,' she said. 'So, is the Colonel a good boy?'

The interest and curiosity in Lust's violet eyes were clear. She had seen Mustang before, and, despite not wanting to admit it, she kind of envied Scarlett's job and it annoyed the immortal creature that Father hadn't picked her instead.

'Not really,' the human spoke with annoyance in her voice as she drank some gin. 'He has been spending too much time looking into those files on the Fifth Laboratory...'

'I thought he had already given up on discovering Hughes' murderer. What happened to him to be interested in that again?'

Lust was evidently annoyed to know the Colonel was back at chasing the culprit for his friend's murder. The things he could discover if he kept investigating... They had to stop him at all costs. However, he was a good sacrifice and Father wouldn't want him killed.

'We need more information,' Lust concluded. 'Have you been able to gather any intelligence?'

'I tried, but he's smarter than he appears,' Scarlett confessed.

The two ladies remained silent for a while until the Dark Alchemist had an idea.

'He has a thirsty and stupid soldier under his command. His name is Jean Havoc,' she explained. 'He's dumb enough to tell you all he knows once he trusts you.'

'I like your idea. I hope he's a hot piece,' Lust smirked. 'But, right now, I am more interested in the blond man by the counter.'

Scarlett turned around discreetly to see who was the man that had caught Lust's eye. She was surprised when she saw who he was. It was Dorian and he was talking to a blue-eyed male. They seemed to be into each other. She had never thought he was fond of that kind of bars, but she couldn't say she was surprised.

'I don't want to sound pessimistic, but you're not his type,' the human commented. 'You don't have blue eyes.'

'So, you know him...' the Homunculus concluded with a smile. 'By the look in your eyes, he wasn't that good.'

'He wasn't the best, but he was far from being the worst,' Scarlett told her.

'Well, you already know where to come when you want the best,' Lust said suggestively and with licentious eyes.

Scarlett was expecting that reply from the Homunculus. It wasn't the first time she had showed to be interested in her. Too bad, the human didn't share her interest and left the club after that.

She lit a cigarette after leaving the bar and began walking back home. It was already a bit late and the streets were almost deserted, but still not deserted enough for the lady not to find anyone she knew.

'General?' she heard a familiar voice calling and took her eyes off the pavement to look forward at the person who had spoken.

'Mustang,' Scarlett said surprised to see the handsome man.