𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Major Armstrong and the Dark Alchemist got in the car that was given to the General during her stay in East City and followed the black vehicles of the Colonel's troops. During the ride, the State Alchemists talked about a strategy to buy Mustang and his men some time.

Suddenly, the cars all began to stop. They had found the scarred man. Brewster and Armstrong got out of their vehicle and began walking the streets of the city, so they could get to a strategic and good place to begin their attack.

They waited patiently in a perpendicular street to the one the wanted man was in for the right time to intervene.

General Brewster and the Major could hear the conversation between Colonel Mustang and the killer. The Colonel was challenging the scarred man. That made the young lady roll her icy eyes. It was raining, he would never be able to use his flame alchemy. Fortunately, Lieutenant Hawkeye helped his superior and reminded him of that.

The two Alchemists heard the gunshots from Riza's pistols and then some steps. It was Scar avoiding the bullets.

'It is fortunate that you can't create your flames, State Alchemist!' they heard Scar speaking. 'For I will destroy everyone who interferes with my mission right here and now!'

Brewster gave the Strong Arm Alchemist a nod and he understood what he had to do. The big alchemist moved swiftly and soon he was behind the scarred man and ready to attack.

'I'd like to see you try it!' he shouted and tried to punch the murderer.

However, he was too fast, and Armstrong ended up hitting the ground.

The alchemist continued talking to the killer, that would give Colonel more time to surround the target.

'Yet another State Alchemist,' the man spoke. 'God is putting them in my path!'

'Your god must despise you,' the religious man heard a feminine but strong voice speaking as well as some footsteps. 'I'll give you a moment to pray to your hateful god before I crush you!'

Suddenly, the Dark Alchemist jumped using the help of her alchemy to lift some stones in the ground and give her jump a boost while the Major turned a big rock into several small ones. The General jumped in an agile manner to one small stone to another as she raised her right hand. The common blue rays of energy began to surround her hand and arm as she approached the scarred man from above.

The male with the yellow vest knew what was coming and dodged her attack in time making her hand touch the wet ground instead and destroy it. But the dark-haired female was already expecting that and, in a few seconds, she transmuted a spear that she split into two pieces creating two blades.

Colonel Mustang's troops just observed the General moving fast and agilely as she attacked the wanted killer. Her body never stopped for a second as she dodged Scar's attacks and tried to counterattack as well. She was able to wound him lightly in the left arm with a blade, but that wasn't enough to slow him down.

'Is the General wearing heels?' Edward commented with Second Lieutenant Jean Havoc.

'She is,' Havoc replied fascinated with the lady.

Then, the white-haired man touched the blades in the Alchemists hands. She let go of them immediately taking a few steps back as he destroyed her creations. The State Alchemist pressed her palms together, but then, instead of putting them on the ground, she raised them and let the rain fall on them.

Everything was too fast, but when the woman stretched her hands forward, in Scar's direction, they had a layer of ice covering them. Suddenly, dozens of small sharp pieces of ice started to leave her palms at full speed.