Hello again!

OK hello I've been seeing a lot of comments on this fic which I find amazing and I thank all of you for it.

So this was written back in the beginning of 2020 and I just posted it every now and again when I felt the editing was right but overall it was finished and done by the beginning of 2020 and it was posted and finished in June 2020 so I wrote it a a long time ago and I plan to write more than just having a random death that came out of nowhere because it was definitely a bit awkward.

And if you have any questions for me I'd love to answer them and it's been honestly such a joy to see all of you guys comment and leave upvotes it's just honestly crazy that y'all like it and all of the feedback is so awesome.

Also I'm really really glad you guys did enjoy it and hopefully you're excited for the continuation and revamp of the end of the book again thank you.

If you don't know I'm Zara it's a pleasure to meet you and I watched criminal minds back when I was waaaay younger I'm older than that now obviously but it's been a minute since I've seen all of it so I will have to rewatch it to get in tune with Spencer's character again so it will probably be about a month before I can continue the book also I'll have to reread this to remember how I wrote Amanda and if you have any suggestions or you want anything specific in the book feel free to ask I would love to put it in there.

And last but certainly not least I am currently very very sick so this will probably be on the last of the priorities but it will definitely be done eventually again I appreciate everything that you have done for the book and it's just crazy.

All my love,

Zara